about 2 years ago i lost my virginity, and i was surprised when i lasted for an hour, my girlfriend then had to leave and i couldn't reach my climax, afew days later when we did it again, once again 45mins went by and i couldn't cum. recently with my new girlfriend when had our first time together it went for a good 60 or so mins before we were interrupted by someone coming home. is there something wrong with? i have no problems getting off with i masturbate and i know im not gay if thats even a possible reason. i honestly have no idea whats wrong. i thought the first times were suppose to be short, not saying im complaining im just worried

I think the best thing you should do is to go and meet your doctor and tell him your problem so that he can test you and find what is the problem. the second advice is that you should suspend having intercourse for some time, for example if you had sex to day and you did not cum then you wait for two weeks and see may be your system is tired ok? And you should try to eat and drink anything that can increase your sperm count and see. i wish you quick recovery. Gwazy