Im a 16 year old guy and i started having sex with my girlfriend about a week ago, we have had sex 2 times since i started, and both times i did not come during intercourse. The first time i used a extra safe condom as i wanted my girlfriend to feel more safe as it was her first time.

Anyway, i had sex for about 30 mins and did not come, so after this i stopped as my girlfriend being her first time was a little sore after 30 mins. then she got me off with her hand which took about a min. I put this down to using the extra safe condom and maybe a little nervious about sex for the first time.

Anyway, i did it for the second time a few days ago and this time i used a normal condom (i pulled my foreskin back fully as advised) but once again after alot of sex i still did not come. Now i was starting to wonder

The thing is, after about 30 minutes of mainly sex i stopped and i went very soft very quickly, and even with masturbation i would not become errect again. I have NEVER had any erection problems before, i have allways been you could say "to attention" and i have had many other sexual encounters without actually sex, where i have come from other activitys.

So now im thinking, WTF...... i cant come during sex and i can after using my hand or my girlfriends (without condom on)...... condoms allways feel a little tight to put on as i cant never just "slide it down", it allways takes alot of pulling to get it down. But once its on its ok.

So people, any ideas? My girlfriend suggested it was maybe that the condoms are a little to tight? i am about 7 and a half inches so its not a really big penis.

Please HELP!!! I want a orgasm during sex......

Thanks so much

just f**k her as long as u can bro she will enjoy it just make sure u guys have sex when u have plenty of time dont worrie there is nothing wrong when i lost my virginity it took me litterally 1:15 to cum.....then my second time about 45 mins and i was starting to get soft to just like u but i just kept thinking about the fact that my penis was actually in a vigina just when u r f*****g her just keep thinking about that fact and keep trying to feel u inside her that should keep u hard it worked for me then u should at some point cum u will no when ur about to cum u can feel it about 30 secs in advance...reply and tell me if i helped u at all

The average man's penis is 5 inches. I might suggest that you get a larger sized condom, or ask a local pharmacist.

okay well don't get me wrong . . . condoms are important but that's probably what it is . . . get a bigger condom . .
i have sex experience and I have been with only one guy in my life that hasn't been able to stay hard . . but he did cum.
give it time and make sure your comfortable with whats going on and where you are. if your not comfortable you wont cum . . neither will she.

Yeah i have sex every other day with my girlfriend, im 17, 7.5 inches lonng, it takes me a while when masturbating but when having sex with her I cum 3 or 4 times if.we were doing it for 20 mins. Try masturbating LOTS, and get her to give you blow jobs and titfucks every time before sex, for 30 mins about. In speaking from experince