Im an 18 year old male with a relatively small (5 inch) penis and Ive found that it takes me around an hour to orgasm during sex. Watching porn I can usually cum in around 10 min during masturbation but during sex it takes MUCH longer. My girlfriend gets frustrated sometimes because it is very hard for her to make me cum whether it be through oral sex or handjobs or intercourse. She thinks she's doing something wrong or I don't find her attractive which is NOT the case. Handjobs from her generally require lube like KY which speeds up the process, usually taking 15-20 min but I have not had luck ejaculating from oral sex and often times to not get to cum from intercourse because she gets tired before I orgasm. When I am able to orgasm, it is only after an extended period of very fast, rough sex with me ramming it in and out of her at a much faster rate then during normal sex. I would like to be able to orgasm faster, for both of our sakes. She is very hot and I am plenty aroused and stay hard as a rock the entire time and precum fine, but ejaculation is taking me FOREVER! Any ideas on how I can cum faster?

same problem here and my girlfriend gets frustrated as well! im glad to know im not the only one but am also seeking advise. i thought of a solution but have not tried it yet, i kinda nicknamed it in my head the prison effect haha. the solution would be possibly not watching porn and trying to stay away from masterbation and leaving any contact up to my grilfriend, that way i would b all worked up byt he time she touched me i would have no other solution for the tension than orgasm. hopefully it works %-)

You're not far off.

That's certainly possible for increasing desire and sexual tension.

Your solution is the one that I would have suggested too.

Also, I suggest after a bit of thrusting, when you start geting numb, or a bit less sensitive, stop moving. Just hold steady inside her, and the sensation will return. You'll be able to feel small vibrations and her movement better. And as long as you're still aroused, you'll probably pop with an orgasm within a few minutes more stimulation.
(But it takes that half minute of resting inside to regain the sensation...otherwise, you could go on and on.... or at least, that's true for me. Let's hear from other men...)

It IS the porn stimulation.....it makes your mental expectations TOO different from reality...recent studies have SHOWN this

The masturbation itself isnt bad, but try laying off IT for a day or 2 b4 you have sex

when you are inside her ask her to close her legs, you are going to finish faster eventually , this worked for me i was having the same
problem ,

Hey i m an 20 year old male. I have'nt got any hardcore sex partner yet, i masturbate 2or 3 times a day.but as i m 20 now i should have great masturbation power. But when i masturbate 1st time alot of sperm comes out but after that when i tried 2nd time it takes long time(5-10min). And my pennis is also going in curve manner because of doing this. So plz advise me what should i do?? Every one plz advise me i m waiting??

Plz advise me what can i do?if is there any serious prob plz reply me soon!

Hi asciMonkey:

Are you circumcised? Circumcised men tend to have more difficulty reaching orgasm because so many nerves are amputated along with the foreskin.

Perhaps you should consider non-surgical foreskin restoration if you are circumcised.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men. The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so. Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin. Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century – about 40 years ago. Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin reacts by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis". For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin. Since a double layer is needed, quite a lot of skin must be created. Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis. Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin. The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless. The restored foreskin keeps the glans penis moist and sensitive. The layer of keratin on the glans of the circumcised penis sloughs off after a period of constant coverage by the restored foreskin. The surface becomes softer to the touch. Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Morever, the increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves. Foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects. Foreskinned males who have inadequate short foreskins may use the same techniques to lengthen their existing foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.

Actually I was kinda worried that I was the few people facing this problem of prolonged (or none at all) ejaculation. Same here. Most of the the I tried to hold it in for her. And she comes. Then when I actually try for my self, I can't shoot anymore. It's still hard, able but I can't come not even after an hour. She hates it, obviously. Just a thought though. When they don't come, it's our fault. When we can't come, it's our fault. lol

You have no problem at 18 - wait until you are 70!!

This happened one time with my girlfriend, we were doing oral and about 30 minutes in she was growing tired, 40 minutes in and I started to go a bit soft because my sex drive was gone, I didn't cum and I had no idea why...she doenst let me watch porn because it would be classed as cheating on her seeing other girls naked and she has low self esteem which is a big factor, she says I can masterbate if I want to plus I have nudes of her so she's fine with that...I decided not to masterbate or touch myself there for about a week maybe a week and a half, and in about 5-7 minutes I cum. The key is to let the sensitivity take its part, but as I'm super attracted to this girl that even if I hug her I would get a boner and kissing her would make me precum a bit, plus a benifit is she's got a nice ass and real big boobs, cute sexy and beautiful too...just go without sex or masterbating for about a week or two see how it goes, my girl loves it when I cum fast but that one time I didint made her lose confidence and made me really really sad that I couldn't pleasure her...

Sometimes it just doesn't work. That's just a part of life.

Could be some nerve damage. This is pretty common actually. Vigorous or frequent masturbation sessions are usually the culprit. But there is a penis health creme called Man1 Man Oil on the market that treats this problem almost exclusively. It contains vitamins, nutrients and proteins that repair the nerve endings and restore lost feeling. It's completely safe too. Check it out.

Whenever I jerk off I get the feeling in my penis but I just don't ejaculate, I don't know why? Can someone tell me how i can cum faster?

Tell her to start squeezing your penis. Grip it tight and pull up and down. And don't jerk of for a few day until you see her. Not only does it help you ejaculate faster, but it gives you a bigger load.