I am a 18 year old straight male. When I was little like 7, I touched my childhoods friends penis and then we started playing with each other on a regular bias, probably because I found the porn channel around that time and mimicked it. Anyway we got caught and were told that was bad and I never saw the kid again. Then when I was around 14 my two best friends and I would masturbate together and one day one of them asked me to give them a blowjob. I did but in exchange for one in return and we did this often. So I was scared I was gay because the only sexual interactions I had was with boys but then I got a girlfriend and we had sex, eventually we broke up. The only problem was that I couldn't cum when I was with my girlfriend but I had no problem doing so when I was with my male friend. I figured it was because of the condom feeling awkward but idk. I look at porn and I usually end up looking at gay porn but it goes back and forth between straight and gay. And I always find it easier to cum to gay porn. So am I considered bi?

Well... Personally I've "played" with my child hood friends as well...
But now I'm older and I have no attraction to men... So that isn't a problem.
I don't think you are... But who knows. Only time can tell :[

Well you might be. You have had experience with both male and female, and i think that you might be bi. This is not a bad thing. If you find it satisfying then you are ok. Don't do something that you do not like. Sex should be good, and you should keep it that way.

It sounds to me like you have a lot of anxiety either way. If you find it easier to climax to gay porn, then it is possible that you are bisexual or even gay. I want to reassure you that regardless of whether you are gay, bisexual, or straight, there is nothing wrong with you in any case. You are perfectly normal and you should do what comes natural to you, so long as it's safe, mutual, and consensual. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the comments! I definitely have some anxiety when it comes to sex. Just to make things clear I have never had anal sex with my guy friend only oral sex. With my ex-gf I was able to come through oral sex as well. I only had sex twice but I was not able to cum. I worry that I will never be able to cum through vaginal sex which will probably mess things up in the relationship. I always use a condom though so perhaps that is the problem.

I believe that I am bisexual but I don't see myself having enough courage to approach a guy or do anything sexual with them. Mostly because I don't want any of my friends to find out about my other attraction. I feel that they would accept me but I feel that it would complicate things. Plus I want a wife and I want to be honest with her. I don't think she would be okay if I told her I have had sex with dudes before. lol

Well this is something that you need to see for your self. You have to see what do you want and what you don't want to have in your life. See witch one attracts you more and with what are you satisfied more. There are women out there that can be ok with you being Bi. And that you had this kind of experience. But you are the one that needs to decide what really you want. Hope that you will find your way.

I have a couple of gay friends who wanted a wife as well at one point. Not saying that you're gay! I'm just saying that it's a reason that you need to be concerned with. Had you considered the possibility of dating a bisexual girl? I can tell you that if you are not honest with yourself and your sexual inclinations that you will be unhappy in the long run. If you end up dating a woman who is not okay with your sexual past but you turn out to want to have sexual relations with other men, then she'll be all the more unhappy. You're only 18 though. You have plenty of time to discover who you are wand what makes you sexually fulfilled. Just be honest with yourself! And then be honest with others.

good advice, esp the last one--be honest w/ yourself

Ive done EVERYthing w/ guys and  a lot w/ girls except vaginal--have a feeling the condom would damper things for me too..wanting a wife and kids is another thing, then off w/ the condom:), Im sure I'd have plenty

I was lucky at one point in college w/ a Black GF who turned out to be bi, and introduced me to the gay, bi swing parties, to to get me more well -rounded...woulda married her, but father pulled her out of school....didnt want a white son-in-law:(

Me and my friend played with eachother as well we never got caught but i moved away and i never seen her again. I'm a girl btw