I have never had an orgasm while masturbating and I hear it feels amazing. Can anyone help? What I do is kinda use my nail or finger to rub. It feels good.. But I would like or experience an orgasm.[/list]

At times when I try to masturbate, or even when my bf touches me....it can take a fair amount of time for me to orgasm. Sometimes like 20 to 25 minutes, maybe even a half hour sometimes, and it feels really good when I'm being touch, or touching myself, but I often catch myself getting fed up at the wait. I get so frustrated I turn myself off, and that good feeling can go away in seconds. Why? Only because I dwell on it when I'm getting touch or even touching myself. I sit there and think...."geez...why is this taking so0o long?" or when my bf touches me, even though he knows my body and would wait a life time for me, I sit there and think "okay...you gotta cum, sooo cum on...?!'....lol...it's totally true, and embarrassing. And I find that the times I don't sit and think about it, or anything in that matter...I have amazing orgasms. With woman, when orgasm off of a mental state of mind. This kinda thing is common with woman. We tend to think to much during sex or masturbation so much, that we never orgasm, and we grown up faking it with our boyfriends. It's all about patients and time with our bodies. I mean, geez, some woman can't even orgasm through sexual penetration. And I can also relate to that. I'm 21, and have had 3 partners in my life, none of which have ever made me cum through sexual penetration. I'm not sure how old you are, but have you tried a toy? If your not old enough to purchase one, you can use house hold items, don't be embarrassed to use them...so many of us have...for one...fruits such as a cucumber, if you have a shower head in the bathroom that is portable, water pressure is fun, an electric toothbrush to work on the clitoris, the end of a hairbrush...i mean, there are plenty of things to stir up masturbation, and some of them seem a little out there, but they work...anyways this is way long, but just trying to help out...i too suffer from some kind of sexual dysfunction, and don't take that term to offense cause like 9 outta 10 people have em, woman and men...but anyways, is that the problem? Do you tend to wait, and wait for your orgasm to come? If so, one day you need to go into masturbation and just think fun, sexy, and more fun...it sucks to think about when your gonna orgasm, cause usually, that never gets the job done....get back to me! Let me know how everything turns out, and what you think about my reply! Seriously! I kinda wanna help! I know how it feels...-Jill

Wow it's like you know exactly what I do. It just takes so long and it's like "come on already! This is taking so long!" and I just never seem to be able to.. Thanks tho. I think I'll try the shower one or something to help me. I'll get back to you as to how it ends up.

Your welcome. I'm glad I could be of some kinda help...yeah, you just gotta go into it like you can do it...and actually taking awhile can build up the climax and make to orgasm or intense in the end....

Sweetheart, I take about an hour to and hour and thirty minutes to climax, so you shouldn't even be complaining about a wait. Try to destract yourself with other things if your trying to gain an orgasm, but you cant wait. Like if your with your boyfriend and he is touching you, try making out with him while your getting there, because that actually make it better and more intense.

What I like to do is place 2 fingers over my clit and put my left hand on top and start to move them up and down(feels better if your wearing underwear) by going really fast and then slow fast and slow i think it feels so much better if your legs are spread apart a good bit and also it help if your watching something that turns u on. Trust me this feels AMAZING!! I first started when I was like 13 and tbh i have no idea where I learned about masterbation I just started touchin myself one day. When I first started it took me about a half an hour of touching myself to feel pleasures but now im 17 and it can take only 5 minutes now. I havent had sex yet so i dont actually know wat a real orgasm is like but if its anything like the feeling I get when i do this then i cant wait!

Keep masturbating. It takes sometimes 20-35 min.

Use and electronic toothbrush , wet it then put on your clit and tease your self , you'll have an orgasm in no time ;)

You all shoud just come to my house and it would take like 15-30 mins and you would be coming all over

Watch porn and grab one finger and move ur clit in circles mine takes like 5 mins

Dear Becca113,

I think you are a girl aged 13 or 14 doing solo Masturbating by rubbing your CLITORIS with your finger. All Girls of you age do Masturbation in this way and get immense pleasure. You said you never had an orgasm while doing Masturbation.

Normally Girls will get Orgasm if they had actual intercourse with a grown up Boy. Girls will get aroused very slowly sexually unlike Boys. If you have a close girl friend, with her consent you may indulge in mutual Masturbation when you two are left alone in your home. This sexual relationship of girl with an other Girl is called Lesbian.There is nothing wrong in being a LESBIAN Never fell guilt about doing MASTURBATION.

MASTURBATION IS A VERY COMMON PRACTICE IN ALL GIRLS & BOYS AFTER THEY ATTAIN PUBERTY.

You can experience Orgasm in this way. When you and close friend are left alone in your home with her consent remove all your garments and be fully Nude.Hugging each other touch and caress the breast and suck each others erect Nipples.
After sucking the nipples for sometime start slowly licking the belly , start lick the Vagina & Clitoris and do the CUNNILINGUS repeatedly. Definitely you will get Orgasm.

The real orgasm you will get when you get married and had sexual intercourse with your Partner, after doing fore play
and stimulating you by rubbing your CLITORIS with his finger first and the with his tongue.

Dear MudiChic1723,
You said you are 21 and had 3 partners and none of them mad you Cum through Sexual penetration.

In order to have Orgasm and ultimately cum ask your Partner to do fore play such as kissing with lips, fondle the Breast and sucking the erect Nipples for more than 30 minutes. Ask him to lick your Vagina and Clitoris
.
After the prolonged CUNNILINGUS, then only You are ready for the sex act. If the sexual intercourse is done in this way your get immense pleasure and Orgasm

Dear Baby_gl1,
You said you don't actually know what a real Orgasm.

Please see my post just sent to MudiChic1723 about real Orgasm.

Please reply to me
palani1944

firstly start watching a porn video.. and then remove ur clothes and then rub your nipples , rub ur clit and then put your two finger and ruub it in fast motion u will feel wetyy.. and then hump a pillow in b/w ur legs touching to ur clit and then rub it in fast motion.. u'll feel amzing a wave of amazingness in ur mind that some gud hormones is releasing :) :)..really i enjoy this way very very ,uch

Ok so I'm 13 and REALY want to get an organism is that bad should so wait until I'm older or not HELP ME Pls