At first, I just rubbed him over his pants so when he didn't come and I did, I just thought it was because there wasn't any direct stimulation. Then the next time we were together, I put my hand in his pants and rubbed him, but again he didn't come. I was a little nervous but he said that it was just because there's too much friction. Then, I gave him a blowjob and he STILL didn't come. He said it was the hottest thing he's ever experienced, but he didn't come. He didn't even PRE cum. And I was doing it for about 30 minutes. The only reason I stopped was because he wouldn't let me continue and wanted to return the favor. It's a huge confidence killer and I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm inadequate and Im not fulfilling my "duty" as a woman. I'm not unattractive and I really think I was doing a good job if I do say so myself, but I'm really afraid I'm never going to be able to make him cum. And it's just annoying because he can make me come soo quickly and then brags about how amazing he is at oral and I just feel like such a failure :( How do I even begin to bring up something like this to him? I don't want to pressure him into feeling like he's forced to come because that will probably make it even worse. P.s. he can get himself off and does so every night so it's not a problem of not being able to

Hmm when he does it himself r u around if so then idk if he's alonee then he could be shy but I don't know what to say other than that hope it helped

I find it hard to believe that it is caused by frequent masturbation (not throwing it out the window though) I think that is a easy cover up for self esteem (BUT FEAR NOT. I will bet 90% it is not the females fault.) I am i guy and i have suffered from "delayed ejaculation". Im a good looking guy but i have very little intimacy. I didn't want to give it all for anyone, but i don't mean some pornstar. Someone i care about, who i find attractive both on the inside and outside. I spent a while as a virgin with a strong sexual desire to please a woman. I did research into ALLL the best ways. and when it came to it. When i was ready to have sex. I was SO obsessed with pleasing instead of taking it all went wrong. 1 hour of foreplay and 2 hours of sex. It was good. We would both enjoy it. but i wouldn't cum. I would spend the whole time thinking about my pace/position, her reactions. Not the actual pleasure. She would get sore for the next few days and only feel self conscious about it. Now that she had become sad it was just spiralling into disaster. Not only would i be thinking about what i was before, but also how she feels emotionally. I felt compelled to cum then all i would be thinking is "cum cum cum" (<--THIS DOES NOT HELP....AT ALL!). She would then try extra hard for no results get frustrated. The mood would be ruined, she would blame herself. I would feel guilty. (DONT LET IT ALL GET THE BEST OF YOU). Also a another problem i have is actual physical stamina. When your in missionary for 20 mins + your arms are gonna have a fair amount of lactic acid in them making sex extremely uncomfortable (make sure you have resting positions. DO NOT STOP STIMULATION - Hard resets are extremely demoralizing). Enough chatting. Main point is. It is all in his head, and yours. If he knows it is on your mind it will reflect making the situation worsen. keep cool heads. enjoy sex for yourselves and each other. being selfess in bed is more selfish than you think. It can make relationships tough. Keep at it all. (When i first came she was so much more happier than me, it was so funny. Trust each other, have fun. Keep it sexy, but make sure its fun. A good laugh in bed will lighten the mood)

I am tough to have an orgasm. It's a mental block is all. The intimacy is what matters to me. I am in it to please my partner anyway. She complains that she can't make me cum, but can make cum through stimulation on my chest. It's mental! The fantasy of two women at the same time plays in my head... But I enjoy my partner and don't have to have that. I hope that any woman that has a partner who has A partner with the stamina that I do, enjoys the intimacy and not the finality. Nurture the penis as long as you can. Don't complain, get yours as much as you can!