I have always had fear fro spiders. It wasn’t that exposed when I was a child. I’m 25 now and have developed serious phobia. I have consciousness about irrationality of my fear and that makes it even worse. But it seems to me that I don’t want to fight against it, because I can not imagine that I am not scared of spiders. I just get used on my fear. But I think that I have developed another phobia, I have fear of deep water, and I can not swim far from the coast. It seems to me that I have stared collecting phobias and do not have will to confront but just avoid risky situations. Please help me with your advice.

It is easier than you think. I got free from my phobias, and also had collection of them. I had panic attacks when see a butterfly, it was paralyzing fear. I could not stay alone at home; I could not open the window in the evening. Once there was one in the bathroom and as I was alone I didn’t enter there for 2 days. I figured that I needed professional help. My fear became weird; I could not live normally with it. I started with sessions; treatment lasted for 3-4 months. It’s all in your brain. I’m sure you’ll get tired of your phobias that would be the right moment.