Hi, I am 25 years old and my new job requires lot of flying. The problem is that I have a phobia from flying in airplane, and I can’t quit my job, because it would be crazy. Is there any suggestions what could I do in this situation?

Hello, I am an "anxious" flyer too, so I know how you feel. I am feeling completely lost and dysfunctional for weeks before the flight. It is no wonder that I’m feeling this way, when I saw so many flying tragedies on the news and on the movies. People often say that it’s more dangerous to drive a car then to travel by plain. I believe that statistics confirm this information, but it is not a comfort when the flight is near. Fortunately, I don’t have to fly often. However, your situation is much worse, when your phobia from flying in airplane is confronting your work. You should immediately try to deal with this unreal fear before your job gets in danger. Phobia from flying is not worth you loosing a job.