Hi, I have a phobia of being alone in the dark. It is my biggest fear and obsession. When I think about it, I start shaking and sweating. I am 23 years old, and I still sleep with the light on. Do you have phobias?

Hi, I’ve had a phobia of cockroaches since I was a little girl. I was embarrassed so many times when I screamed because of a tiny little bug. I’m so sick of this unreal fear. I know that cockroaches can’t hurt me, and that they’re even more scared of me than I’m from them, but it doesn’t cure my phobia. I think that it all started when I was 5. There was a boy in my building, he was a little bully. He tortured all the children, and once he put a cockroach in my hair. It fell in my t-shirt, and I started screaming and hitting myself all over the body. I couldn’t sleep for weeks. This is probably the reason why I have this phobia ever since. I have to find a way to beat this fear, but it’s not that easy.