feel dizzy when i am walking. sometimes when i am sitting on the computer or in class listening to the teacher. it does not happen after i wake up but after a while. when i am alone i am not dizzy but when i am around people i feel unbalanced, dizzy and that am about to faint. i fight with my mother a lot and it leaves me streesed out. sometimes i have ear ringing and i have to srinch my eyes to read or look at something. my vision sometimes gets blurry. i was dignosed with anixeyt disorder but i never head headachs until now after 2 years

Have you been on any kind of treatment for anxiety disorder? The thing is, anxiety disorder is very generalized and tends to evolve, sometimes to the form of panic attacks and sometimes to, what seems to me you are experiencing, social phobias. Social phobia that you are experiencing around other people means that anxiety pushes your body to over react, like you have found yourself in life-threatening danger (that is why your body functions, like blood pressure change - that is where dizziness comes from). Have you been re-evaluated or seen a therapist since these new symptoms appeared?

hi thank you for the reply. you see i don't feel any fear when i am around people but the noise, the fighting or screaming is what is cauesing to be dizzy and when i am in class. i talk with people and i think i have become more confiente adround others. when i am alone in the room i feel dizzy but its like a drop of water compered to when i am around noise. 

sometimes the dizzyness does not come when i wake up but after a while,after i wake. i feel dizzy and unblaned like i am about to fall i go go out and have fun with othrers.

i also have rining in the ears, i dont sleep but when i do i want to sleep all day. and no matter how much i sleep after half an hour when i wake i want to sleep more. i have dirrerh 

But you didn't say are you taking any medication now, or have you been taking them in the past?