Are we safe ? Im very paranoid at this time , its really a mistake :( huhuhu Im a virgin

First of all did it happen at a fertile time. For only if it did could there be any possibility of pregnancy following.

1. What date did this happen?
  2. What date did your last period start?
  3. What date do you expect your next period to start?
  4. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?

it was on may 11, 2015,
april 22,2015 (last period start)
maybe next week , im irregular , it can be any dates or weeks but I always had my menstruation every month

The likelihood is that 11th May was not a fertile time. Your cycle is probably no more than 31 days (if you always have a period every month). That would indicate your period would arrive by Saturday 23rd May. In that case, 11th would be after ovulation, and not a fertile day.

However, precum can contain sperm, but the likelihood of dried precum (you didn't explain the circumstances) causing pregnancy is extremely low.

I hope this helps. If you need more help, just ask.

Thank you very muchh :(( . My boyfriend and I were messing around , he let me see his pennis and asked me to just touch it and out of curiousity , I touched it and I touched the head part and I told him to touch it too causr its wet. And then he just said its just fluid. After a couple minutes his hands were touching my tummy and my boobs also so we were sure that his hands were dry when he went there. Im just worried it might cause me to get pregnant because he didnt even wash his hands and he also said to me that he urinated when he took a bath so is it really safee ? Huhuhu Its almost 4 days that I keep on researching like this kind of situation , pleasee helpp meee :((

If he had urinated since his last ejaculation, then any residual semen would have been flushed out. The only concern would be for any sperm in his precum. However, thay would have to get into your vagina at a fertile time for there to be any chance of pregnancy. If his hands were dry, then there is not much likelihood of any sperm surviving.
You are quite specific about what happened - until the crucial moment. You then say "he went there", without saying precisely what happened. Did he touch your clitoris or labia? or did his fingers penetrate your vagina?
From what you have told me so far, there is very little chance of you getting pregnant.
In another post you said "the day after I had my urine test for school.requirement and Im very scared about the results" What was this for? How old are you? Where are you from? What were the results?
I hope this helps a bit more.

He rubbed my vagina , the results were negative ..

For my medical report , the stool,blood and urine test , the results was negativee . Im still waiting on my next period so I can calm down. Im really scared about this point. Im just 16 . Its my first time to be fingered. And in my country , we dont have sex education .

1. When you say "He rubbed my vagina", are you using 'vagina' in its true sense (birth canal), or are you using it to mean the whole of your genitals?
2. Did his fingers go inside your vagina canal?
3. Were the negative results saying your health was good? Did the urine test say you were not pregnant?

What country are you in? If you want to know more on 'sex education' just ask - privately if you prefer.