My boyfriend and I were together on Sunday and it was the last day of my period so I wasn't bleeding as much but we had protected sex and the condom did not break. What is the risk of becoming pregnant from this? Also, before we had sex he was fingering me and I was giving him a ha****b and the only part of my body that his penis touched were the back of my legs (it was the tip of his penis or the tip was down and he was just pushing against me I guess you could say with the back of his penis) and the tip slightly touched around my vagina which is why I told him to wear a condom. While he was fingering me he was ontop of my while I was giving him the ha****b so in a way, I was kind of blocking him if you know what I mean. I'm very worried though, I don't know what to do.

You were right to use a condom.

The odds of becoming pregnant on your last day of your period are low, but still there.

From what you describe, his penis never touched your vagina without a condom on it.
And so, it's doubtful that you might become pregnant from this.

However, if you are concerned, you could insist that he always wear a condom from now on...
and in a few more days, if you wanted to spend the money, you could buy a home EPT test to confirm a negative reading.

Don't worry.

You did right by insisting on using a condom...

Well, I said that the tip of his penis slightly touched my vagina which is when I told him to put on a condom. Is there still nothing to worry about? I do know that his penis was dry, there was however some pre-cum before he got on top of me but he was dry down there when the tip touched me. I'm still scared, when I say he touched my vagina I mean the tip of his penis touched my vulva. Do I have anything to worry about or will I get a negative test result?

Now you're saying that the tip of his dry penis touched your vulva without a condom on it.
But you're sure it was dry, before pre-cum showed up? Or was there pre-cum, then he touched, but it had dried?

Honey, I wasn't there, but you two are playing with fire.
I can't second guess whether there were sperm on the tip of his penis when he touched your vulva or vagina.

Your odds of pregnancy are lower on the last day of your period, and you used a condom that didn't break.
So, it's doubtful that you might become pregnant from this encounter. But you know the risks and you know what he did and what touched where...

You can avoid alll of this angst by using birth control and protection EVERY TIME.

Good luck.

I'm trying to remember...I do remember that when I first started giving him the ha****b I did feel some pre-cum but then maybe 10 minutes later is when he got on top of me where he was dry.

I've read that if the guy urinates before there's pre-cum that it kind of kills the sperm if any? I read that a few months ago so the details are really coming to mind but if that's the case I do know that he went to the bathroom a few hours before we did anything. That probably has nothing to do with anything but if it does, hopefully it's for the better with this situation.

I know we're playing with fire, I didn't want to do it in the first place. But it happened, and right now I just need to know if I have a risk or not whether it be a small risk to a big one.

OK, now you're saying that you didn't want to have sex.
That makes it rape.

You need to speak with a counselor about birth control, protection, and how to say NO and mean it.

Good luck.

either way pre cum doesn't have any actual sperm in it and cannot get you pregnate.

Sperm has to enter your vagina for there to be conception. Sperm die very quickly outside of the body so the odds of dried up pre cum finding its way into your vagina and then finding an egg that probably isn't even there because of when during your cycle it happened is low. VERY low.