Hi im an average 15 year old boy, recently a 15 year old girl thats kinda friends with me has been talking to me more then usual and...well a few times i think shes deliberately let me look up her skirt! I was sitting in the middle of the classroom and she sat against the wall straight beside me and put her knees together and her legs out. i had a clear view of her...well shorts covered p***y. i.e camel-toe. Another time i was sitting down at a table and she was with her friend on the floor and i could clearly see her ass through her stockings. And yet another time i could see her camel-toe but this was in summer and she was wearing a summer dress, which meant i seen allot more the the two previous occasions. Every time i looked i think i saw her glance at me, because what i saw had made me rock hard. So my question is...Does she like me? does she want my penis?

word of advice: girls don't really pay attention to when a boy peeps up their skirt. Now it sounds like the first time she did, but the second and third time you got a lucky glance without her knowing. I mean only you would know if she TRULY let you yah know. But you gotta be carful because if she didn't let you and she caught you that's considered sexual harassment and you will get in trouble!!! what you do is talk to her more. Know her "sensual" limits. I say sensual because she can be flirting with you or be teasing you. Sensual isn't fully getting SEXUAL. Make sure she feels the same say you do. She might like you and may want to get to know you more. You may want something different. TIME is your friend :] I was 15 once and I know how you feel when it comes to not fully being sure of your "SITUATION". Just don't be telling people she has a camel-toe because to some boys do find that nasty and a TURNOFF... :]

Im pretty sure she knew i was looking.

heres my tip go up to her and just ask her if she likes you and if she says why say she been flirting with you

Well ah, yesterday she shouted out to me she wanted my penis, so i dunno, it was around her friends, i dont know if shes serious or not.

A shout out like that is a taunt really. It may not mean anything if she was with her friends.

When Brain says "she caught you that's considered sexual harassment and you will get in trouble!!!" that's a load of c**p. When you start grabbing her ass and making snide comments to her that are all unwanted, then its sexual harassment. The most trouble you will get in is with the principal and you might get suspended. Your parents might get a call on top of that.

I really have no idea whats going on, but just looking at her turns me on. But of corse i cant do anything sexual with her because that would be considered 'wrong' at my age. And thats another thing i dont get: its wrong to have sex at a young age, but also at an old age. Thats just promoting the religious beliefs that you should save yourself until marrage. What if your partner dissapoints you in the bedroom? That means you have waited all your life just to be dissapointed. I say it is my decision to make. So i still dont know.