well i am 14 when a girl at school does something that well gets my attention like alot of girls where short skirts around me or they tell me they masterbate i get turned on -wich i think they enjoy emberisin :$ ' me that way then my nose starts to bleed a little. and why do girls feel so tender around me like i said they seem to tender toward me i am not that cool or anything :'( but they are real tender toward me and a girl i think was turned on at the time came up to me all red and aperently wet cuase she put her "U know" on my right leg/side i figured she had panties on cuase her skirt was short and i was temped to look 8-| my nose started to bleed slightly. she got me so worked up i stud their blankly and she does that now worse i live next door to her and our windows are across from each other and she talked about marring me oh she is 13 it's inberrising wores last chrismass she made me buy her a "girl toy" and i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

well thats simple my friend the girl likes you
it seems she likes you alot

if i were you i would make her your girlfriend you like her ;P

though your both a little young to do sexual stuff together

if you want a relationship with here that is fine but try to keep it and holding hands and kissing for a few years take it nice an slow
and when the time comes where you two do decide to do sexual things make sure you do it safely use a condom and stay safe
( don't do it until you are both ready)
never force a girl into anything if they even hint that they dont want to do something you should stop right then and there

also if your not ready tell her that your not and if she really cares about you she will wait

hope this helps man :-P

If you get a nosebleed from a small rise in blood pressure, you need to see a doctor. That sh*t only happen in anime.