i am really interested in this girl who goes to my school, and i think she is interested in me too, but i am not sure. We have started inviting each other around to our houses and then a couple of weeks ago, and last night, we spent most of the evening with her in my arms and we also kissed a couple of times. I feel like we are getting closer, but a few months ago i got a text from her saying "you know i like you but we couldnt really go out. You know afterwards it would be really awkward and i prefer just mega flirting and stuff." well she seems to like me enough to go out with me and shehas no problem being with me. What is happening? Any advice/ suggestions as to where we go would be really appreciated.

Will.

To me she sounds like she is using you to get attention. If she has said that she doesnt want to go out with you a few weeks ago trust me she hasnt changed her mind. And she told you she just wants to be a flirt honey she' s doing this to more guys than just you. So dont let a girl use you and then you get your heart broken trust me i know how this is. And you will blame yourself and put yourself down. Saying stuff like i should have tried harder ect. ect. but the truth is you couldve burnt down a building to be show her how much you care and she still wouldnt think one bit of being with you. I hope im not being to harsh but you asked and this is what happens!!!! In situations like this it is better if you (CUT HER OFF) now then wait till you get hurt dont lety her play mind games with you ok hun. You sound like a good person and you dont deserve this!!!!!! :-D

She said that to me in August. I really don't know what is going on. She is not a s*** or anything, she is still a virgin. I will take your advice though and look for someone else.

Will

I'm not calling her a s*** but to me it sounds like she just wants a toy!!!! And she probably feels that you are the vulnerable one and that she can basically run over you. This is my opinion on this post from what you have said!!!

I never said you did, I was just saying lol. Sorry if it sounded like I accused you of calling her that. I want her to like me the way I do but I just don't think it can be sometimes.

Will.

I know you didnt i was just making sure i didnt offend you or her! And all i can say is follow your heart and tell her how you feel and if she doesnt feel the same way then end this little fling you have now before you get your heart broken! I hope my advice helps you and let me know how this works out for you ok!

Thank you for your help. I hope it works out as well for the better. Am I ok to message you if i need any more advice or something?

Will.

Hi Will, I'm a guy by the way and can only really agree with teenmom on this one.

But I will add that YOU need to decide if your going to let her know how you feel about her. Its generally a difficult decision to make as sometimes it will work but other times it may make you look desperate; you'll have to weigh that one up yourself though I'm afraid.