Okay, I'm a 15 year old girl. The first time i saw a girl naked was when i was at my friends house and she was getting changed, and she told me to give her my hand so i did and she place it on her boob. then she told me to get closer to her and look at her and then she started pushing me on her bed and playing around while we watched a movie. She kept on scooting closer and closer to me on the couch and she started touching me but i liked it and wanted her to keep doing it. She started at my boobs then worked her way down and i let her. The movie we was where watching during this time was a porno (lesbian porno) and she started talking about how she has always wanted to touch me and play with me.
I also watch porn by myself but only lesbian porn and i master-bate at the least five times a day even on a school day. i love it. Master bating makes me feel so much better i love to play with myself in the shower.
Is there any other ways to master bate than fingering myself and in the shower?
Am i a lesbian

It sounds to me like you might be lesbian or bi-curious. Are you attracted to men as well as women? It is totally up to you to decide, and you deserve respect regardless of your choice. In fact, respect is something you should demand when you do not receive it. 

You should also not be forced to decide now if you are lesbian. What does it really matter? It is your own business. You are only 15 and (most likely) far from the age of committing yourself to a life partner. You have every right to "mess around", this is good for you as long as it feel good.

Enjoy the holidays, don't stress it! 

@Phoenix_Down thank you very much this helped alot and i like men as well as women

So, you are bisexual which is 100% fine. You are free to choose, and can change your mind whenever you want. The only thing that matters is that you feel comfortable. It might be a good idea to discuss your sexual orientation with your partner at some point, to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

No one should ever make you feel uncomfortable! You are a valuable human being and deserving of a high level of respect. 

Ya! You are bi-sexual or bi-curious! its ok me too!

Don't worry lol, I'm bi too and I went through the same feeling but I only masterbaited once every 3-6 months and I dated a chick for 4 years and she was my first then at a later date after we broke up I went and dated a guy for almost 15 months. It's fine.

Ya I think I'm bi too, I kinda tend to like guys better though. I wish some hot girl or guy would do that to me. You know like make me touch them then them start touching me :)

Hey I'm in exactly the same position I seen my friend naked and I wanted to feel her and be with her and I het wet all the time and I love rubbing my clit but is it normally to want to do it all the time? Helppp

No one should care what you think be a lesbian if you want to

I think I maybe bi and honestly this story got me wetttt Me and u shouldd talkk or somethingg(;

Hi I am 30 male a by to so I was having a sleepover at my friends when I was 15 it had girls and boys the girl dragged me in the closet and gave me a blowjob it feels SO good then a boy walked i the girl sucked his penis and he sucked mine then the girl left and the boy and I started making out he left so it was just me in the closet I fell asleep they were all by sexuals because they stripped me and held me down and I got ganged raped but I liked it. But it also kinda hurt because the boys penis was HUGE so it hurt going up my as****e in then the mom woke up so I got thrown in the closet still naked then the boy that held me came in I sucked his penis it was a cum launcher but it tasted kind of sour but it was so weird experienceing sex for the first time with the same chick that sucked my penis but my penis went up her butt not her vagina every one got to finger the second girl at the sleepover in then I had but sex with the birthday boy

i just dont know what to say :·0

Tak idż do kościołą,i zastanów sie na sobą
k8