Im 16 in California, I Think im preg i took 2 home tests and they both said Pregnant and i told my mom i think i might be she didnt freak out but she wants me to get an abortion ONE cuz im young TWO I Was On Topamax (Bipolar) and She Doesnt know that i havent taken it in a month or so and thinks its in my system .. My boyfriend and I dont want to abort it...Can She Make Me??? What can or Will Happen????

SHE cannot make you abort... NOONE can force you to do anything, it would up to you to get up onto the operating table...

BUT she also HAS THE CHOICE to not help you with the baby, or buy the baby clothes and help with medical expenses.

THINK CAREFULLY about this.

CAN YOU AFFORD A BABY all by yourself, without your mom, her house, or her money..?

SHE has a choice too.

You can move out, she cannot force you to abort.

Will you force her to pay for YOUR baby? Does your mom get a choice about who is in her house.(an extra child that she may very well have to care for)

There is a lot for you to think about.

Carifairy,

STOP TRYING TO SCARE THIS YOUNG LADY TO DEATH. If her mother wont help her, there are TONS of places she go to to get help. Shame on you. Stop being so negative. I have read many of your posts purporting prolife people as trying to scare others, especially a scared young woman, maybe you ought to look at yourself.

Did you try to inform her of the risks to HER body at her young age, did you try to encourage her.

Being pregnant is not a death sentance. Before you put another "non judgemental HEALTHCARE worker sentence, you should really take a good look into what you are putting up.

Honey, you dont need to abort it.. It is your body your life and your choice you do whatever is in your heart. your mom will probably be upset but as soon as she sees her grandbaby she may come to her sences, but then again she may not.. I was 16 when i got pregnant with my daughter.. My mom was upset at first but then i had a scare where i almost lost my baby and she was there for me, and to this day she is still there for me.. you do have a lot to think about, i droped out of school my senior year and got my GED.. I found it hard tring to watch my baby and go to school. thats just me though.. I do currently have a good paying job, and i am still with my babys daddy who also works. It will be hard, but nothing is impossible. Not to be a preacher but God has a path for you, and he will see you through it.. thats what i believe..

Angel Baby,

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! There are SOOOO many "helps" out there, seek out people who will help you. Mom will come around, just let her take a "cool off" time. God DOES have a path for you AND that baby, you NEVER know the awesome things your baby will grow to be !!! Anything I can do to help, just send a post

Bless you,

Hizgrace