ok so ive had bladder infections before, but they whent away in like two days so i never whent to thedoctors for one, but this time i have one, and it wont go away.i did have sex once during it (big mistake) and it has goneaway.(its been like, 5 days maybe?) and i wasnt realy that concern until this morning, i woke up at 500 with a pain on my right side near my hip, and i think its just below myrib cage. I herd that bladder infection can spread to your kidney so im a little scared. im going to the doctors on monday (thats in 2 days) but im realy worried and just wantd to know if it was my kidney, and what i should do for now.

I suggest you cancel the doctor's appointment and go to the emergency room. At the very least, go to urgent care. A kidney infection is more serious than a bladder infection. It can rapidly turn into a fever and flu-like symptoms and should be treated right on the onset.

I agree with BedsonTrudeau. That pain in your back is not normal and if the UTI has spread to your kidneys, you are in a serious situation and you need to get it taken care of as soon as possible. Can you do that? Keep us posted okay?