Hi, in the last couple of days, I’ve been having an urgent desire to empty a bladder. I went to a doctor, and after some tests he diagnosed me with bladder infection. Is it dangerous?

Hi, I had a bladder infection few months ago, and it was a most uncomfortable sensations ever! That feeling that you have to urinate on every few minutes, burning while urinating and pain are the symptoms of bladder infection that I hated the most. It is a type of urinary tract infection, which is better known name for most of the people. A bladder infection is also called cystitis, and it is caused by bacteria. My infection was caused by Escherichia coli, which is usually spread from anus to urinary tract. It happens more in women, because our urethra is shorter and closer to the anus. There are few ways of preventing a bladder infection in the future, and I am not missing one. Take vitamin C regularly, keep your immunity strong, and always have protected sex.