I have had a sore bladder and kidneys on and off for over a month.  I went to the walk in clinic and he just gave me a prescription and that was all.  After 3 days on med's my urine test came back (the one I gave before I went on med's) and there was no trace of bacteria.  Why is my bladder and kidneys sore?  I am thinking it could be some sort of allergy but I don't know for sure.

They probably thought you had bladder infection - that is most common and most likely reason for such pain, so they given you the common treatment. Have you finished tour prescription? The other option, besides bacteria, that will require you to see doctor again if the soreness continues, is the other common cause for this kind of pain - kidney stones. How strong is the pain and where is it located - at your back, or at your lower abdomen?

My pain is in my back and I have pain that comes and goes in my urethra.  I have had this kind of pain before twice in the last 1 1/2 years and it eventually goes away with no further pain.  I am on a bland diet but if I eat certian things (example fruits/vegetables....) the pain becomes worse especially burning sensation in the urethra and soreness in the bladder.  I am scheduled to go back to my own doctor this time and I will see if he can get me in for an ultra sound.

This definitely sounds to me like you are passing small kidney stones (or so called "sand" which is even smaller), especially since there are no bacteria. This is always associated with back pain which radiates to your bladder and urethra, so definitely - ultrasound is a must, to see what is going on. How much water do you drink daily? Drinking more water than usual could help in "flushing out" the kidneys, this is recommended in both cases when there is infection and smaller stones, but, since we don't know for certain what is the cause, you shouldn't up the water intake dramatically.