I am a 30 yo F and I was recently diagnosed with a kidney infection. I had a bladder infection about 4 weeks ago. I have had a low grade fever (99.4) just about every day for 2 months. I told my physician who said it was probably just a virus. I wonder if these may be related and if maybe I have kidney stones. I have been on antibiotics for 3 days and still have groin pain. It feels swollen and is very sensitive. I also woke in the night a couple weeks ago with back pain--(which now I know is where my kidneys are located). I am also pretty nauseated. FYI-- I have no galbladder so I know it's not gal stones:)

It sounds like you may have either a kidney infection or kidney stone. I had the same symptoms (many times) and it was one of the two. I now see a urologist the few sign of trouble with my kidneys. Maybe you should do the same. Goodluck.