I wonder if the kidney infection occurance might be bladder infection related. I actually have urinating problems that seems to me have become chronic for I frequently have the urination difficulties followed by pain and burning sensations sometimes even when I feel urgency I’m not able to urinate. But lately I’ve noticed the blood presence in my urine sometimes and my friend told me that this might be the possible sign of kidney infection occurrence. So I’d like to hear of kidney infection symptoms and possible complications that may occur with the infection. Thanks.

I also have frequent bladder infections that I usually treat with antibiotics. And that’s right kidney infection is related to urinating problems caused by bladder infection called cystitis and if not treated bacteria from your bladder might spread to the kidneys and cause serious health condition that might lead to kidney failure and even blood poisoning for the bacteria from kidneys might spread to the bloodstream. Anyway the presence of blood in your urine is not a good sign and may indicate kidney infection occurrence and if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain and pressure and lower back side pain than it is most likely you have kidney infection. And if you recognize any of these symptoms you need to give your urine to be tested and to be prescribed proper treatment which is usually antibiotics. You should talk to your doc of course for if the symptoms are more severe than kidney infection might be treated in hospital for several days or longer than week.