I rush my grandson to hospital to find his kidney was infected by the urine from being back washed. The tube between the kidney and bladder was too long. I would like more information on this condition as the doctors are being very vauge and I've been hearing stories which are scaring me. Please explain,

Hi there,

All this sounds to me like hydronephrosis. I don’t know have you heard for this condition but it can lead to some serious conditions if leaf untreated. Infection in the kidney is one of the main side effects of this condition. The kidneys tend to swell and they block the urine flow. He may feel some back pressure as well. What did the doctors tell about the treatment options? Is he using any kind of medication right now? Sometimes if there is damage in bladder he may need to be inserted with catheter. I know this will not be pleasant for him but it will help him. You have to know that this can cause kidney damage.

I hope that this helped

hi bye felisha