I have some urination problem lately that really borders me-what is the worse I am feeling constant bladder pressure accompanied with constant urinating need but basically I have frequent and small amount urination flow and in last 4 days I have terrible burning sensation while urinating that makes me screaming almost. What do you think why I am feeling this bladder pressure and how could I get rid of it? Thanks!

You are more likely to have cystitis that is bladder infection and one of its main symptoms is bladder pressure that is constant urination need accompanied with this burning sensation you have mentioned - I know it is terrible for I once had the cystitis and I remember well those symptoms and bladder pressure I was dealing with. Anyway it is caused by some bacterial infection that has entered your urinary tract and has spread up to your bladder causing you felt this bladder pressure. I advice you go see a doc as fast as possible for if this condition is not treated on time you risk this bacteria infection spread into your kidneys causing them serious damages. I was taking amoxicillin and I remember after few days my symptoms have significantly reduced anyway it takes about a week for cystitis to heal with adequate antibiotic treatment.