I have a 28 day cycle and it last 5 days so I started my period 11/14 and most likely it ended 11/18 and I had intercourse with a ex 11/23 at 2 am and sex again the next day 11/24 at 1pm and he used a rubber.and far as I know it didn't break.. And I can't remember if I had intercourse with my boyfriend on 11/27 around midnight but i think i did and if I did I know I didn't use a rubber. But my conception date is 11/28 and my fertility days are 11/22-11/28.. And I'm 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I'm due 8/21.. I'm scared cause I feel like the rubber not 100% anything could go wrong. But I was 2 weeks on 11/28.. Do you think it's a possibility I'm over reacting thinking its not my boyfriend baby. But I'm not sure if I had sex with him 11/28 with is the odds if I didn't ..

It sounds like it is your ex's.. They have genetics tests at the drug store that you can send in. I would do it that way if you don't know by the time you have the baby.

If I had sex on 11/27 or 11/28 with my boyfriend unprotected do you think he is the father? Or it's my ex?

Hi Guest,

If a condom wasn't used or it broke it could be either.

Day 1 of your cycle was 11/14.  You had sex on days 9 and 10 with your ex.  You then had sex with boyfriend on day 13/14.  Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle, 11/25 to 11/30.  Sperm can survive about 5 days however.

No test can pinpoint exactly when conception occurred.  It does NOT happen immediately, it can take several days. 

No test can pinpoint exactly how far along you are, to the day.  Like babies, fetuses all develop at different rates.

Doctors base dates on when your LMP occurred.  22 weeks and 5 days ago would be exactly November 14, 2012, when your period started.

It looks like it would be your boyfriend, since you used protection with the ex, but there is always the chance it isn't.

Well, I take that back.. I was thinking you said Implantation was the 28th. If you conceived the 28th then it is possible it is your boyfriends. If your ex used a condom, and you are sure it never came off or broke, it seems unlikely that it is his. I would bet money that it is your boyfriends :)

@medic-Dan.. Thank you!! Far as I know the ex rubber did not break.. i only have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. And for some odd reason 11/27 or 11/28 are the days I assume I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I know the conception said I likely conception on 11/28 and I was 2 weeks on that date . And I'm having a boy