i need help i had sex 8 days after the first day of my period which was on december 25th with my ex boyfriend for about 2 minutues den i had sex with my boyfriend on juanuary 1st and was long sex, i took a pregnacy test on the 24th of this month and was positive , i am not sure who the father could be because an online calutions of pregnacy said i was 5 wks can that b wrong ?

Hi Guest,

Your period started on December 17?  Just to be sure.

You had sex on day 8 of your cycle and on day 15.  Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16.  Sperm can survive about 5 days.  So, if you ovulate before day 13 it would be the ex and after the day 15 the current boyfriend.

It can be either.  You will need a DNA test to be sure.  It doesn't matter how long it lasted.

The online calculator is correct.  Doctors base your conception date on your Last Menstrual Period.  Why?  Because most women know exactly when it was.  Actually, you are only about 3 week on though.

Hope it helps.

Yes on the 17th .. I had a ultrasound today and it said the heart measure that I was 5 wks 6 days! Am so confused bkuz am undecided if I should have this baby I wish I could find out if its ma ex or my boyfriends

Yes. I had a ultrasound today and it said the heart measure that I was 5 wks 6 days! Am so confused bkuz am undecided if I should have this baby I wish I could find out if its ma ex or my boyfriends!!

Just be aware, it's an approximation, not an exact conception date.

They can do DNA in utero, but normally will wait until it is further along. It's safer after birth to do it.

Good luck.

thanks for the help

i am guest