Iam currently pregnant 18weeks and about 6 days and I'm unsure on who the farther of my unborn child is. I had sex with my ex on April 22nd one time unprotected and the had sex with my current boyfriend the 23 up til today everyday. my LMP was April 15th my cycle is a 28 cycle also my conception date was april 29. started 25-30 and my due date is suppose to be jan.17.2014 , can anyone please help me out????

Hi Brittany,

Just to verify, your LMP started on April 15?

It could be either.

You had sex with your ex on day 7 of your cycle.  You had sex with your boyfriend on day 8+.

It depends upon when exactly you ovulated, normally between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The problem is that sperm can survive about 5 days. 

Nobody can tell you the conception date.  For one thing, it isn't instantaneous.  It can take several days.  No doctor or test can pinpoint that, nor can they pinpoint to the day how old your fetus is, it's all an approximation.  Sorry.  Doctors base dates on your LMP.  Why?  Because almost all women know exactly when that was.

Odds favor it being your current boyfriends but there is always a chance.

Yes i know when exactly my LMP was the 15th && Thank you I hope it is my current boyfriends but I thought when u have a regular cycle 28" that day 14 would be the most likey day that you conceive if so it seems to be my current bf

Unfortunately there is no hard or fast rule as to when you ovulate or when you conceive after having sex. All women are different and it can vary a few days either way - NORMAL.

It does favor your current boyfriend but there is always a chance.

Good luck Brittany.