So my last period was on the 8th of December and I had sex intercourse with my ex on the 13th of December and I had sex with my current bf between 18-25 on December, so pretty much towards the end of December. I'm due on September 17 2015. Can some one tell me who's it can be?

Hi Guest,

It is most likely your current boyfriends due to timing but it all depends upon when you ovulate.

You had sex on day 5 with the ex.  You had sex on days 10-17 with your current.

You will normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

You had sex with your current while at/near peak fertility.  It was a bit early for the ex.

A DNA test can confirm.  Hope it helps.

Thank you for your reply, I'm just so nervous and we gonna do a DNA test just to be for sure. So it's possible that it could be my boyfriends baby correct?

I think it very likely it is your boyfriends baby.
Good luck.

Thank you so much for the help.

Also forgot to mention we had intercourse on the 24 of December (my ex) so the 13th and 24 of December.

Well that changes everything.

You had sex with your ex on day 5 and 16.
You had sex with your boyfriend on days 10-17.

You need a DNA test. There is NO way around it. It could be either.

Thank you, forgot to mention the other date :/

It says I ovulated on the 24 or 25 of December. Also says if I had sex 5 days before ovulation, it should have conceived on 21 or 20. Pretty much around the time my current bf and I had intercourse. Well this be correct?

What is "it"? No one can tell you exactly when you ovulated after the fact. Not a doctor, nobody.

You also CAN NOT conceive before ovulation. Until you ovulate there is no egg to be fertilized.