im freaking out because i just found out that i am pregnant. the first day of my LMP was january 10th 2013 i had a one night stand with a friend on jan 16 and then got back with my ex and had sex with him jan 21st through 28th. the one night stand guy did not come inside of me, however my ex came inside of me everytime we had sex,, sometimes 3 times in one night! (sorry to be graphic). i found out i was pregnant feb 8 and i am now 5 weeks pregnant today, my due date is october 17 according to calculators, but it was so close together who is the father???

p.s. all of the conception calculators say i conceived january 24th,, but how accurate can that be??! i am the poster who asked the initial question!

Hi Guest,

January 10 was day 1 of your cycle. Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16, so January 21-26. Sperm can survive about 5 days. So by having sex on January 16, if there was any sperm, could get your pregnant if you ovulate early.

Having sex from the 21-28 covers the range when you would likely ovulate.

Odds STRONGLY favor the ex being the father but there is always the slight chance it was the "one night stand." A DNA test can confirm.

Conception dates/due dates, etc., are only an approximation and you don't conceive immediately upon having sex.

Hope it helps.

its most likely to be your ex boyfriend as that was round the time you were ovulating 

thanks for the help, my period is soo regular that i knew right upon missing it to take a test, i pretty much have a perfect 28 day cycle...im certain it is my ex boyfriends but was just wondering what the odds were it could be the one night stand.