i have a big problem im not sure when my lst period was i was on the pill but forgot to take it alot and so i stopped tsking it i didn't get my period this month and was wondering if its late because i stopped my bc pills also my breasts have been very sore i have been kinda nauseated and tired alot i took a hpt and it was negative but i took it at night not realizing that i should have taken it in the morning for best results don't know what to think please help

Hi guys! So I took a prego test on Sunday 11pm and it was positive. At first the line was very faint but then it became more clear. There were two lines I still have the test there defiantly are two lines. And after that I took like 5 test within 2 days all negative. And for past 4 days I've been having the worst headaches of my life. Non stop. They can be mild but they get so bad I scream they make me feel so dizzy and nauseas I've never ever felt this way! Am I pregnant?! Why so many negatives and one positive? Last period was April 20-26. I just need some help! I also have been having back cramps and just cramps on and off