Hi, I m a 23 years old girl..I m Pregnant & it is  6 weeks..but i dont want baby..Pls could someone tell me,is there any good medicine to terminate? as i dont want to do abortion..If any1 know abt any medicine thn pls tell me the medicine's name & website address or mailing address...Pleaseee help me for this....pls pls pls!!!!!!!!

It's highly doubtful that the procedure made any difference with the baby because of how little it is and they don't usually attach to the cervix. Don't worry about it and just look forward to this new baby!

their reply thing has a glitch the comment above is not ment for you but this one is:

That's is too dangerous and needs to be done under the supervision of a doctor just in case they need to do an DNC if not everything comes out, otherwise it can become a huge infection and possible kill you