i am pregnant but i dont want baby now pls tell me immediatly

Adoption there are many ppl (me) that want a baby spook badly.

I would suggest that you keep the baby and don't abort it because aborting is killing, whether it is human or fetus. Give up the baby for adoption after it is born. Who knows...you may change your mind after that baby is born, and you may consider keeping him/her. After all, you DID spend 9 months bearing that child...the outcome/result is worth the effort (or accident) put in. 

Dearest Guest,
With much respect for your distress, because I worried about this when I was younger, I need to tell you to think about it for a little if it's not too late?My husband I are cursed with infertility issues, but we're blessed with a miracle son, who is now 5 years old. We have are son praying to god every night for a sibling that he probably never get. If it is hard for you to make decision about this, and is hard financially, there are many options. There are women and men who feel just as helpless as you do, but in a different way. So many would be willing to help you!! You would even have option to change your mind come the birth of the baby. Those babies are meant to happen even if not suitable for some lifestyles. I believe they were meant for coupled like us who desire to nurture and love them, just like us! Please consider! And if you want to reach out to us on our adventure to adopt somehow, you can email me at _[removed]_

Dearest Guest, My husband I are cursed with infertility issues, but we're blessed with a miracle son, who is now 5 years old. We have are son praying to god every night for a sibling that he probably never get. If it is hard for you to make decision about this, and is hard financially, there are many options. There are women and men who feel just as helpless as you do, but in a different way. So many would be willing to help you!! You would even have option to change your mind come the birth of the baby. Those babies are meant to happen even if not suitable for some lifestyles. I believe they were meant for coupled like us who desire to nurture and love them, just like us! Please consider! And if you want to reach out to us on our adventure to adopt somehow, you can email me at _[removed]_

There's always the option of adoption if you don't want the baby.. don't abort because it's killing the baby and plus there's too many out there that want a baby but cannot have one. :(

I would gladly take your baby. I can't have anymore. :(