I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND A MOTHER OF THREE. I HAD TWINS WITH MY FIRST PREGNANCY WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. WHENI WAS 19 I HA MY LAST SON HE WAS A TWIN ALSO BUT I MISCARRIED HIS TWIN I AM NOW PREGNANT AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE TWINS I HAVE NOT GONE TO THE DOCTORS YET. BUT I DO OT WISH TO HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN AT THIS TIME. YES ALL OF MY CHILDREN ARE FROM THE SAME MAN. WE HAVE THREE AND A ROOF OVER OUR HEADS. WE STRUGGLE TO PAY THE BILLS. SO SPENDING 500 BUCKS ON AN ABORTION IS NOT AN OPTION. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

You cannot just induce a miscarriage WITHOUT having an abortion, your body is too strong.

There are charities and funds that help women pay for an abortion.

WHAT state do you live in?

Texas has abortion clinics that only charge 295 for an abortion up to 12 weeks, and that includes asleep sedation.

NOT all clinics charge a lot of money.

Momamayeye,
Hello, My name is Jessica. My husband, Nick, and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years. We finally went in to see a fertility specialist in January, and after doing multiple tests found out that we are unable to concieve. We have talked about it, and have come to the conclusion that adoption is right for us. I know that you posted this about 9 months ago, so you would be due atleast by now, but if you haven't given it/them up or had an abortion, I would love to talk to you more. You said before that youv'e had twins before, did you find out if it's twins this time? Please let me know how everything turned out for you.

im a single mom of 4 kids.had my first twins at the age of 18 and got my small kid just 1 year and i found out im pregnant again.i really want to have a miscarrige not because i dont love kids but cause of my health,i had 3 ceserian and mybody cant handle more ..i dont want anyone to know im pregnant i just need a solution pls anyone help me...ps where i live abbortion is illegal

Im 13 i had sex last night and he told me i might get pregant but he sperm in me i am i christian girl and im sinned by having sex but i really regret i can not continue my future being 13 and pregnant i will get talked about bad bye every one and i cant let that happen i wan the grace of god to stay in me and i wanna worship the lord to the highest but i cant do so being 13 and pregnant b/c i wnt go to church school anything. i cant tell me mothere b/c she will kick my behind; and i prayed and asked the lord not to this but idk twhat the outcomes my bee i need some really good advice to get rid of this pregnacy if i get pregnant

my name is renae, im 18, and ive had 2 miscarriages..i two am a christian woman..but i might be pregnant..the guy who might have imprenated me..druged me and i really cant remember every thing but i remember seeing his face..he told me he loved me and that if anything he will take full resposibility..but the thing is he doesnt have to go to church and sing in front of the whole church every sunday with a big belly..i slept with this guy 2 nights ago and i know its not my fault but like they say it takes 2..what i need is another miscarriage..but i dont want to do it myself, i would do an abortion but i cant afford it..i live with my uncle anthony and i know he will kick me out like he did last time..i just need to kno what is the best thing for me to do..i cant be pregnant..someone please help..i truly need it..if you have any information on how i can get rid of this it would really help. thank you.

I am in the same boat as most of you. I am 32 and a mother of 3 children. I am married to my children's father but we have been having major problems. I just took a pregnacy test yesterday and it came back positive. I so dont want to be pregnant, my husband is a truck driver and never here. I am already raising the 3 kids we have pertty much on my own, i dont want to add to my problems. I told my husband last night that I was pregnant, his is on the road he did not seem to happy. He thought I did this on purpose but I did not. I told him that I did not want more children because he is never around for the ones we have now. He got upset when I told him that I wanted to have an abortion. He just dont get it he wants to act like a young single guy when he is home going out with his friends and leaving me with all the resposiblity. I told him it would be different if we were happily married, and he was a better father and husband, but having this baby would just make my life a prison. I just want to have a miscarriage so I dont have to bring another baby into a bad marriage. Someone please help me.

anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

you sin either way.u had sex. u want to get rid of the pregnancy if u r. if you want to worship the lord to the highest then u gott to ask for forgiveness and keep the baby.

There's no point preaching.

Obviously it's not a right time for this girl to have a baby. It's happened to plenty of people. It would be more cruel to keep the baby having been kicked out of your home, with no money and no prospects.

Think about this before you start making people feel guilty.

It's all very well you saying she has sinned. But you would be even more outraged it she'd brought up a child in poverty/unacceptable surroundings.

I just found out i am pregnant again. I already have a girl thats turning 2. I do live with the father but we cant afford another baby right now. WE did use protection but it did not work. I am 18 and i had plans to go to college but now i dont know what to do. I would love to have this baby but its just not the right time. And all of my family will be disappointed i got pregnant again.It just was not in my plans and my babys father does not want to keep this baby because we cant afford it. I dont like abortion or adoption. I wouldnt like to give it away or kill it...so i have no idea what i am going to do.

I am a married mother of one, she's just three, had her first day at nursery today, and I discovered last week I'm pregnant again. We used contraceptives; pill and condom, and they evidently haven't worked at the same time. I don't want to be pregnant again, especially as we can neither afford it nor have the room, but because I'm one week less as far along as the woman he had an affair with. I don't want this baby at all. Please help me, please advise me.

Quote:

Why dont you all just use a form of contrceptive instead of having careless sex and the pleading for help on how to get rid of your selfish mistake. There are Wifes and Husbands out there who are desperately trying to conceive to start a family but get no results and then there are you selfish lot who have the most wonderful gift god can give and you want to kill it off instead. I dont feel sorry for any of you...

funny how you call us selfish you must be one of those that can not have children for that i am sorry however you can not jude anyone unless you are in thier shoes.. i have never believed in abortion i wasnt raised to but being a mother of one and haveing almost died after giving birth to her, my husband and i have taken every precaution to not get pregnant again.. accidents happen and i dont mean being in the mood and forgetting i mean condom ruptures and manufactures mistakes with birth control. i am pregnant and i do plan to abort so i may live to raise the child i have.. for you to jude any one of us makes you ignorant and selfish yourself.

please i aint no one to tell you what to do but please dont abort their is adoption and i think that wasn't away to tell a person not to abort their people that are in those situations where they are not ready for a baby look i am a foster parent and look before you say that i am someone that can't have a baby i haven't been told by a doctor i can't but i don't have irregular periods and i get really upset to see pregnant women i just really would love to have a baby in my arms and complete our family for ever and this is really personal for me to tell anyone it hurts me because everyone always asks me when are you having a baby like if it was so easy for me to deal with this my husband and i have been trying for 3 yrs. but God knows why and when and you are right she is no one to judge God is the only one that can but please i ask you with all my heart you should think about adoption and find the right family that will love and care for that baby 

Look These Woman, Like Myself, Come here For Advice Like What To Do And How To do It And Most Of You People Are Telling Them That they Dont Need To Do It. As For The 13yr Old Being Told She's Sinned Either Way, What The Hell... Shes 13 She Doesnt Need To Hear That.

Why do you judge ??? I used contraceptives and still got pregnant and guess what LADIES don't you ever rely on condoms they're not safe if they were safe i wouldn"t be 10 weeks pregnant . ladies being pregnant is not something you can avoid it's just destiny i'm still 17 and don't wish to pregnant but i guess that's my destiny

sim well i am grad at you that you took over your responsibility God bless you and your baby i would of done the same but i havent had the same opportunity i havent been able to get pregnant we have tryed for 3 yrs i am just so glad for those girl that assume their responsability