I've just found out that i am pregnant to my ex. We had a bit of fun after we split up bt now i've just found this out and i have told him but he wants me to have an abortion as he is moving to a different country to work at the end of year and i don't know what to do. I want the baby but dont want it to have no dad. And dont want to be on my own through it all. I know my family would be ther for me but its not the same. Please Help!

Honey, You should do what your heart is telling you to do. You dont have to what your ex tells you to do. Its your body and your baby. It will be hard to raise a baby without the dad. But think of the little baby you will be able to raise and watch grow. If you know you will have the support of your family you dont need to have an abortion.. An abortion may cause you a lot of pain emotionally. I dont mean to preach to you but the way i see it God has a different path for you right now.. I think wont give you anything you cant handle.. Listen to your heart.. i'm here if you need someone to talk to. I will listen (read) and give you the best answer i can.. I personally dont have any experience with abortions, I did lose a baby in december it was the worst pain i ever felt.. and I have a beautiful 3 yr old daughter..

17 YEARS AGO, MY COUSIN HAD AN ABORTION BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT FIGHT FOR THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. HER LIFE WAS NEVER THE SAME EVERSINCE. IT'S BEEN A MONKEY AT HER BACK AND SHE TOLD ME THAT NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT SHE DOES NOT REGRET THE DREADFUL DAY WHEN SHE DECIDED TO LOSE THE BABY. GUILT STRICKEN AND SEEING PUNISHMENT AS HER ONLY WAY TO MOVE ON, SHE SWORE NEVER TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY MAN AGAIN. NOW SHE IS 46 YEARS OLD, SINGLE, AND NO KID TO GROW OLD WITH.I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONSIDER CAREFULLY ALL THE FACTORS, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE WEAK ENOUGH YOU MAY BE DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

When I was 21 i became pregnant my boyfriend worked away alot and said he'd be back soon, at the time he was delayed getting back and I was financially incapable of providing for a baby at that time, I spent many hours with the midwife and doctors asking for advice what to do, there answers............... only you can make the decision, I decided to get a termination, and it was the worse thing I ever did, I still think of my baby and how old he / she would be today and what my baby would be doing now, my advice to you is think long and hard and talk to people about it, don't make any harsh decisions until you feel comfortable with your decision, you may not think so now, but you WILL live this decision for the rest of your life if it is the wrong one.

i suggest if you can look after this child on your own, have it.

i have one daughter then went on to have a few abortions as my husband and i were always fighting. now i can't have any more children. i punished myself along with him.

my daughter is alone with no other siblings.

if you intend to have kids in the future, the chance of falling pregnant is one in a million and it may not happen again as i experienced

after an abortion the chances of having children also is reduced

i am 22 years old and just found out im 3 weeks pregnant it was just a fling with a friend i have told him but he said he isnt ready for a baby he is planning on going to work away in 4 mths in the navy but he said he will stand by me no matter what i dont know what to do im torn in half i dont wanna do this on my own and dont really have family to help i have alot of friends to help me but im just not sure... if anyone can share advise please would be grateful

I am 23 years old and just found out 10 minutes ago, I'm 1-3 weeks pregnant! I've been with my boyfriend now 5 years, already had 2 abortions due to being 18 and not in the right state of mind as I should have bee. So both were painful for me, but I am now grateful due to looking back on my situation at the time. Now I'm not too much better financial wise; my boyfriend and I both just got laid off, living at home, and have only 7k saved up. I'm so confused on what I should do! I need a sign from God, even though this might be the one I'm looking for and need. I just don't know!

I was researching a paper and stumbled upon this site. I was compelled to read all the posts on this page. I noticed this one was posted today and I couldn't help but respond hoping that you will hear from God through this or anyway else He chooses to speak to you. Don't worry about money when it comes to having a child, somehow things always work out. I had an abortion when I was 16. I am now 40. It still pains me. It's not something I'm haunted by all the time. God has helped me to forgive myself and I'm grateful for that. It's just always going to be something that I regret. I would seek the advice of some people you trust before making a final decision. God loves you no matter what. I know I'm just a post on this site but I can't help but hope that God leads you in the right direction. God bless you.

I am looking for the right answer....and coming to this site..each of you ...have giving me the guidance to make the choice. Im 35 and in a dilemna. I had a one night stand with a good friend however he is also an ex to a good friend of mine. That is an issue but I just found out Im 7weeks pregnant.. Dad---states he is not ready to be a dad....but will support my decision....but still pushing for a termination. At the age of 17 I had an abortion and at the age of 31 I lost my twin sons.. Each loss yet so different has killed me...emotionally and mentally.... God has brought me an angel...and I hear the voices of all of u that have experience termination how we try to punish ourselves...Im torn because I dont want dad to hate me.....or be upset with our angel.......Im confused and have been sicker than hell.....but I have strength and spirituality....Im leaving in a few to have the decision talk and I just ask for strength and guidance....Thanks for listening.

It gives me peace to know other women have been in similar circumstances. I am 6 weeks pregnant. I already have twin girls. Their dad left me when I was pregnant and married another woman to stay in the country. I was 21 when they were born. I was on my own for the first year, and now I am by the grace of my family living with them. My boyfriend (father of this pregnancy) I love him very much. We have talked about getting married and having a family. Of course, just not this soon. I am afraid of being rejected by my family. Already being a single mother of 2 and not being able to support them in our own home. And now one on the way. I would marry the father, and we would do it together. But tomorrow we are going to talk to see, what to do. The more I think about an abortion the more it makes me sick. I can see myself freaking out and running out of there in tears. However, with an abortion as selfish as it is, I could avoid issues with family and friends who would go overboard upon hearing the news. It's rough. I dont know what to do.

I Terminated a pregnancy because for me it was the right thing to do I felt guilt and remorse initially but it went away (I hate to say) fairly quickly. Sometimes it is more selfish to keep a baby especially in a world that is overpopulated with lots of neglected and abandoned children to begin with. In my opinion to give a child the best chance you need a stable home with a mother and father. Although you can raise a healthy citizen without these there will be damages. More so if its a female without a strong positive male influence, it can lead to promiscuous behavior, drug abuse etc. If you do have a father (would be her grandfather) to fill this role and be a constant presence it would suffice. Do all your research before picking a decision based on others opinions and moral values. But mostly do what is right for you and what you think you can live with!

I'm really glad to read this post because it sounds to me like you are doing really well and that you have been able to handle the stress of the situation. Thanks for posting this!

:-( I am so confused right now.. I have known this man for 3 years now, and we've been off and on for 2 years. I just found out I'm 3 and a half weeks pregnant, and he doesn't want it. He dated another gil for a 2 month period when we were split up last year and she just had a lil girl the end of May. I have an 11yr old daughter, and a 6 yr old son. He has a 6 yr old son and then this lil girl thats now 4 months old. On another note, he had a daughter with his first wife almost 9 years ago in Hawaii and hasn't seen her since she was 9 months old. The mother will not let him see her, even thought he has tried. I am very much in love with this man but I'm scared that if I decide to have this baby growing inside me than I will lose him forever. We are not together tight now due to the fact that we both have things we need to work on, but we are both tryin to get back to us, I think. I'm so torn on what to do. My first felling was happiness because I want this baby, but he does not and I'm scared of what he may do. He's a great father to his kids and mine. WHich I respect cause my kids dads aren't in their lives...God please give an answer, point me in the right direction.

So torn and lost in Georgia...

This sounds fairly close to my situation in addition to the original question though I have 3 other beautiful children whom I am now raising alone as daddy and I are now seperated 2 weeks after seperating I found I was pregnant again, when I told him it was an awful response I am torn, this is not easy as it is I just dont know which way to turn, financially I am providing enough for my children but another will be alot more and I am scared to death to not be able to keep up financially and for this reason and this alone is why I am considering going the other route of terminating my pregnancy this hurts and I just do not know what to do.

im 20 years old i've been with this guy for 3 yrs off and on and in April i found out i was pregnant. Im now 3 months pregnant and he's making it the worst experience of my life. He never wanted it from the beginning but i dont believe in abortions. i dont know how to handle this situation because iv'e always been there for him when he's had no one else to turn to, so i just dont understand why he's putting me through all of this heart ache. And im pretty much certain he hates me now, and blames me for all thats going "wrong" in his life right now. is this normal for guys to go through this stage of a young pregnancy? is this situation going to get better or worst with time? PLEASE HELP :'(