So me and my boyfriend have been together for two and a half amazing years we finally decided to have a baby but we cant. we have tried for about a year now. i would go to the doctor but i dont know what they would say if i told them i wanted a baby at my age. its not like im living at home me and my boyfriend have a place we are engaged and we both have jobs plus im going to be finishing up my LPN schooling in just a few months. we also have the money to take care of a childs wants and needs.we just really want to start our family but cant. can anyone help please

something to think about. when i was 20 . i had my first child when i was 21 i had my second child . im 33 years old i have never left the country once to go to spain .myself and my partner lost are jobs we are on the dole the kids look for money all the time .im not saying dont get pregnant im sayin wait a few years .are you renting ???or is ur house bought .have u money for schooling .money for crehe when u both wanna work .babies are lovely but have a think about it first .plus you have to know ur body clock to get pergnant u can only get pregant in a certain part of your cycle .but i would wait if i was you .

Hiya! I was 18 when me and my partner started trying for a baby and we cudnt get pregnant either! I thought maybe something was wrong with one of us! We both had jobs and were living together like you and your fella :-) when i went to the doctors they arranged tests first for my partner . . which came back that he had a low sperm count. they gave us ways to get pregnant or at least to help our chances such as him quitting smoking and drinking alcohol. I didnt realise at the time but they told us there was only 5 days in my cycle that i could even get pregnant, so i started checking when i was ovulating to increase our chances. after 4 months of trying the new stuff theyd suggested we got pregnant! Im now 23 and have 3 beautiful children. My advice is if you both know what you want and can support a child then go for it. Why wait if your sure what you want. People told us to wait including my parents, but we were both adults and knew its what we both wanted. We're still very happy together and our kids complete us. Good luck hun x

hi me and my bf have been trying for a baby for 11 months now but i havent falling pregant.For the last few weeks i have not been feeliing my self i have been feeling very tired,need to pee more often,feeling very sicky,more hotter than usally,fills like i got butterfyls in my stomach please help. i done a pregant test today but came back negative iam due on tommoz have i tested to early ?

Those are all early signs of pregnancy, it may have been too early to test, different pregnancy tests are different i.e theres a clear blue on that can detect pregnancy a few days earlier than your missed period. Also the hormone in your blood can be too low detect giving you a false negative. fingers crossed for you x

Thank you
I am 4 days over my period now i done a pregancy test but still negative
i really dont no what to do i dont wont to go to the doctors as to scared i keep taking pregancy test
but they coming back negative i dont no what to do . i keep getting the feeling iam coming on but i dont iam never this late help

Hi, dont be scared of going to the doctor . . they can send u for a simple blood test which will detect the pregnancy hormone
in ur blood, its more sensitive than a pregnancy test.

There are also other reasons why ur period may not have come . . if your stressed out oe certsin medication for example . .
how old are you ? x

i am 18 years old