SO LAST MONTH JANUARY  I MISSED MY PERIOD THIS MONTH FEBUARY WAS LATE BY 3 DAYS WHICH IM ALWAYS ON TIME AND I TOOK 3 PREGNANCY TEST AND 2 CAME OUT WITH A VERY VERY VERY FAINT LINE 1 CAME BACK NEGATIVE I BEEN HAVING EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPOTHOMS AND IM VERY CONFUSED. COULD I BE PREGNANT SINCE TWO TEST WERE POSITIVE ?? PLEASE HELP!!! GOING TO CHECK AT THE HOSPITAL TODAY AFTER HUSBAND GETS OFF WORK !!

Hi II,

When you test, be sure to use ONLY your very first morning (wakeup) urine.  It is more concentrated so more likely to give you an accurate result.  

The test should be clear, not very, very, very, faint.  The tests don't tell you "how" pregnant you are.  It either finds the hormone or it doesn't.  YES or NO.  Try a different brand.

Good luck.

YES I TESTED ESRLY IN THE MORNING BUT IM NOT PREGNANT I WENT TO GET CHECK SINCE I JUST MOVED TO ANOTHER STATE THE DOCTOR SAID MY CYCLE ALSO CHANGED WHEN I MOVED :) THANK U FOR ANSWERING ME