Hi everybody,
when my best friend told me she was pregnant i didnt believe her so i bought an early results pregnancy test and i told her to take it and she really was and since i missed my period for the month of feburary i took one also in the same cup (she told me she rinsed it out) right after her ,it wasnt much so i had to kinda tilt the cup and the results were positive to be sure i took five more two days afterwards including the clearblue digital all negative... is it possible that the pregnancy hormorne was still present in the cup that i used after my best friend ? is it possible for all 5 of the home pregnancy tests to be wrong? ?

Did you use the same cup for all of your tests??? I would suggest using something else and redo the tests....Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and if they say you are then 9 times outa 10 you are....

There are reasons for false positives, so HPT's are accurate because they are picking up a specific hormone, however not always fool proof.

I'd take another HPT in a week, a fresh one, and test again. IF that one is negative assume you are not pregnant but still set up an appointment with an OBGYN to have them check you for ovarian cysts (some of which can cause positive tests).