I was prescribed with prozac 6 months ago because of severe depression. I’m 26, female. I have started to take one pill more than prescribed every day, than two more; later on I doubled my dose. I did that because my prescribed dose didn’t work. Now I feel like crawling into a hole. I understand what mistake I made; I do not have prescriptions to take that much meds. And want to stop doing that, but is not easy at all. I feel like lost my protective bubble.

Depression is disorder that can be cured and drug addiction is also disorder that can be cured. Now you need dose adjustment, because it is not safe to stop taking prozac abruptly. You have to decrease the dose gradually. Stop thinking about lost protective bubble and also stop thinking about crawling into a hole. Get real. Talk to someone you trust. It is good that you feel bad about what you’re doing and that is the first step back. Wish you luck.