I don’t feel like getting out of bed sometimes and I am wondering how it really feels when you dye. I have lost both my parents, and that was really hard for me. And now I am so scared of losing my husband. I don't know how I would handle this. I think that is better for me to dye first.

I too go in to a depression when I think about death. I don’t understand it and I don’t know where we go I mean I think about being put in the ground. When I have these mornings” don’t feel like getting out of bed…” I think about how my kids would suffer losing there mother. Sometimes, I tend to think that I made a mistake bringing them into this world.

Celebrity
Get some help because you don't have to live like this in dread and fear. I was the same way and on meds for a large part of my life and never thought I would get better but finally I am feeling better than ever thanks to joining a cbt group. If you are willing to put some time in on yourself you may want to give cbt a try. Cbt teaches you exercises that help you learn to think more objectively and helps you eliminate the thinking errors behind your depression. I highly recommend cbt for panic, anxiety and depression. If you can't afford a cbt group pick up a copy of been there, done that? Do this! By sam obitz (******) and start doing the tea form exercise in it. This is one of the two books we used in my group. Take care and know you can get better if you learn to think more objectively about your symptoms through the cbt exercises. The more you work on the exercises the more relief you feel, I am still improving today. Good luck!

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Celebrity
Hi Dyanne I hope you are feeling more energetic now :-)

Celebrity
One last try... How are you doing dyanne?