After doing some research, if you have the crawling sensation on your body, I believe we have a Magnesium deficiency! Magnesium is a mineral that helps control the nerves and muscles along with other functions which explains the crawling sensation. Magnesium Sulfate is absorbed through the skin which stopped the crawling feeling which is obtained by taking Epsom Salt baths!

Before you start taking a Magnesium supplement, please go to the link and read the important information because taking too much Magnesium can be dangerous but thus far taking Epsom Salt baths is a safe way to increase Magnesium in your body as well as eating a balance diet of Magnesium enrich foods in which you can find in the first link below.

If you have sores etc with the crawling feeling, the Magnesium deficiency probably does not apply as you might have something else that needs to be seen by a doctor. This is for those that do not have sores or any signs of bite marks etc but those that just have the feeling only. I pray that this help because thus far this is helping me!  God Bless!

I am not a doctor, in the medical field and I am not affiliated with the below sites but these sites I feel is informative and helped me to understand what is going on in my body. It does not list the crawling sensation as a symptom for Magnesium deficiency per se but I think it should be added to the list.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Try the Epsom Salt baths and let us know if it works for you!

Yes, yes and yes

I sometimes feel like bugs are like, crawling on my back and it's really a weird feeling.