Hi, I feel nauseous all the time, but I’m scared to vomit. And I’m talking about a real fear! I am afraid to go anywhere because I might feel sick. Is there anyone else who is dealing with the same problem?

Hi, I thought I was the only person who is feeling this way. It has been five years now that I’m feeling nauseous but scared to vomit. I think that it will lead to anxiety, and I don’t want it to happen. I want to solve this nauseous problem before it turns to anything serious. Sometimes, I choose not to eat, because I won’t feel nauseous that way. I know that it’s a stupid idea, but sometimes I don’t have strength to deal with this problem. I have to find a good counselor to begin with a treatment. I am embarrassed when I have to tell someone that I feel nauseous all the time, but I’m scared to vomit.

hey guyz even i suffer frm the same problem described by you above,,,,so i would glad to know if u have found any solutions for urself.....

hopin tht we get rid of this problem as soon as possible

I thought i was the only one out there that went through this. I have been this way since i was 10 i am now 28. I have 4 children and i made it through every pregnancy with out throwing up. I havent thrown up since i was 10. I am so afraid to do it that i carry anti nausea medicine with me every where i go. But it really is starting to take over my life. I dont like to depend on pills so now i have turned OCD because if theres no dirt and everything is in order then i wont get sick with the flu bug. I wont get near my kids when they are sick. Its really bad. But because i am worried all the time about being sick or being around others that are i think thats why i feel nauseous all the time. I might go about 2 days feeling good enough to eat but then back to feeling sick i go. HELP ME i am going crazy with this!!!

Hi! It might not be any help, but I think I have an idea of what's happening... I'm 14 right now and have been the same way as you for as long as I remember; I used to throw up every day and I always felt horrible. My doctor did every scan and test she could think of but medically it seemed as if nothing was wrong with me. At a certain point I just got used to vomitting.

Now, this is where my advice comes in. I know you're scared of throwing up and I don't think there is anything I can do to help you there, but as soon as I stopped being nervous and anxious I stopped getting sick! I ended up having ADD mixed with some anxiety problems and it turned out to be the cause of my nauseous nature!

Breathing excercises and some ADHD meds fixed my problem. Maybe if you get rid of some of the stress in your life you won't have a reason to be scared anymore! XD

I feel the same way as you guys do. For me, it's part of an anxiety disorder. I have panic disorder with agoraphobia. Hate vomiting, and, like you, haven't done so in years. I stay far away from people when they are sick with a stomach virus. I am now very nervous to become pregnant (but really want to be) because of it.

I really honestly felt that I was the only person to feel this way. I never tell people I feel that way because it's embarrassing to admit it. I didn't tell my boyfriend/fiancee now until at least a year or two into our relationship.

I was diagnosed with agoraphobia and depression at age 14 (I'm now 28) and I have felt like this all those years.

It gets to the point where if my stomach is at all upset, I don't go places for fear I may be sick in public. I always carry anti-nausea medicine on me just in case. However, I feel that is why I feel sick all the time--because of the intense fear of puking in public...it makes me sick.

I also always stay clear of people that have a stomach bug for fear I might get it as well. I can't stay away from my daughter when it happens because I have to take care of her but won't go near anyone else.

I wish I knew how to take care of this problem cuz it's really quite debilitating. And I feel like a freak.

Hey, I feel the exact same but for only several years, and i have had depression for a while and i always feel dizzy and nasious. :-( my doctor told me it can be caused by boredom. fatigue. depression(major). and basicaly bad emotions. So maybe if you didnt wory too much (like me) i also suffer from paranoia. and anyways dont worry and just hang out with your frineds and have fun and forget about getting sick. it acually works. go somewhere fun and just think good thoughts. i know everyone says to do that and you maybe not follow them but trust me, it helps.

Hi I have the same problem but have only started suffering from it for a couple months - pregnancy tests are negative so that's ruled out!

do any of you use splenda in tea/coffee/baking etc? ive just read another page with comments from people that say this is a side-effect of using the artificial sweetener, ive just thrown mine out since reading it!

hi. im 14 and i thought that i was the only one with this problem.
i am so sick of feeling nauseous. it started about 9 months ago. im not pregnant or anything, but i ALWAYS feel nauseous.
it gets so bad that im scared to go places because im scared of throwing up or being sick.
more than 3 times a week i get up, eat breakfast then feel sick. my parents have driven me to school a lot because im scared to take the bus, because im worried i might get sick.
i have become very aware of my health, whenever someone is sick with any stomach bug, i stay far away. i carry purrell everywhere i go. my parents always tell me to calm down, but i cant. i want anti-nausea meds but they wont let me. im so scared to go anywhere, even school in fear of throwing up. ive left school more than once in the middle of the day because i felt nauseous, but when i got home the feeling went away.
i feel awful whenever my friends ask me to go places and i decline, they tell me im being lazy or something but the truth is i feel so sick and scared to go out. i really need help with this problem, i cant go through life like this, i just want help and this problem to end.
i also have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, so that doesnt help. but the nausea bothers me the most. i just want it to stop. thanks so much.

I am 21 years old and have felt nauseous since I was a little girl. I figured out I was lactose intolerant and giving up dairy helped for awhile. This last year though I have been so sick again. I have a boyfriend now and it's making me sad that I am no fun, I'm scared to go out in public with him. I also and having a hard time working because I'm a waitress and feeling nauseous all the time sends me home a lot of makes me uncomfortable/less friendly. I'm getting really emotional about this and the doctor is constantly telling me that he can't find anything wrong with me. I thought I was the only one who felt like this but I see I'm not. I don't know what can help this nausea go away for us but it's breaking me down. I hope that we can all get an answer soon!

i have the same problem. it started about 4 years ago. im fine when im at home. but as soon as i go out..friends house, school, etc. i feel like im going to throw up. but never do. it gets really annoying somtimes when im out or wanna go somwhere nd i get there and then i start feeling sick and end up leaving right away. i wish i knew whats causing it. even when i try not to think about it i still feel sick.

I thought i was the only one also that deals with this problem. It's really annoying because i wasn't to go out with my friend and eat out at restaurants without feeling this way. I believe it is nerves and stress. I have been going through a lot and it started after my friend died like 8 months ago. So if ou guys find a solution please tell me cuz i am desperate!

I'm 18..and I have been feeling like this for months now..and I'm really scared that something is really wrong..I hate throwing up..I still go places because I know no1 will ever see me again..but I'm tired of it..I thought it was from eating greasy foods or dairy..I am allergic to dairy..I did get pregnant once..and as soon as I lost my babygirl..like few months later I felt this way..i m starting to get migranes..I'm going to the doctor to see if they could find anything..I'm just glad the I'm not the only one that feels this way..

It sounds to me like you are suffering from classic symptoms of anxiety but it's possible that it could also be an issue like celiac disease because that can cause vomiting like youer' talking about. Have you been to the doctor yet? Let me know how you're doing?