im only 19 and ever since the past like 5 years, ive had this problem. i have acid reflux disease and the doctor said it causes erosive esophogitis and i took nexium for about a month. i didnt have heartburn but once i stopped i got heartburn again, after EVERTHING i eat. so i went bak and he told me to take it again for another month...
i also had endoscopy and blood tests and it showed a virus and i took 3 diff types of antibiotics for that.
MY PROBLEM IS i get nauseas all the time. i dont knw if it has to do with the heartburn but my doctor said that "could be" the case.
if i have a cold, the flu, any kind of sickness, my main and very horrible symptom is the feeling that im about to throw up. i almost never do.

ive also tried many nausea medicines, none of them worked. ive been to the emergency room twice because of this, and what they give me never works, it always goes away on its own.

if anyone has any idea, post something. thanx

I came upon your post by accident, but I have your exact same problem. Im 20 and when I was 13 I randomly got sick like I was going to throw up all the time, like really bad, but never actually did. I went to the emergency room twice and then went to see a Gastro specialist. He said I probably had gastric reflux disease so they put me on Prevacid. After a year that stoped working so them I did Nexium. Then after another year that stoped working and I was put on Protonix. The nausea never stoped and to this day it still hasnt. I've had every test you can think of, blood work, endoscope, stomach emptying tests, ultrasounds, you name it, I've done it atleast 3 times. I've been to many doctors, the best of the best and still no one can come up with why I feel like throwing up every day. It's really affecting my life and people don't understand how horrible it is to feel so sick everyday. Im not sure what to say to you, Im just surprised I found someone who has the same problem as me. If I come up with anything I'll let you know.

Did you ever find out what it was as I suffer from the exact same thing and the Doctors have told me its due to anxiety and it will go away but obviously it has not

This is what I'm experiencing as well, I'm 17, and the doctors don't know what to do with me, they make me feel like I'm just a crazy hypochondriac, but I know I'm not. The doctor even went as far as to tell me to pray to god to see what he is trying to tell me...makes you wonder who the crazy one really is. She thinks it could be psychosomatic, but that doesn't make sense because I've been totally fine mood-wise. I get random nausea spells all the time, along with a few other symptoms including extreme exhaustion and muscle aches. It's terrible, and no one is giving me an answer as to why this is happening to me. All the blood tests came back normal and they did an MRI but that didn't show anything either. This has been going on for months. The only thing they found out was that I have the Epstein Barr Virus which doesn't really mean anything other than I had mono sometime in my past (I didn't know I had mono before). As for the nausea, the only thing my doctor can think of is Acid Reflux, but I don't think that's all I have because that doesn't explain my other symptoms...I'm getting tested for Lupus soon because it runs in my family...but I think I might have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and maybe I just get nauseous from the acid in my stomach since my doc thinks I have acid reflux. I have no idea though. All the so-called "answers" I'm getting from the professionals, don't make that much sense, and it feels like they're just shooting in the dark. No one seems to know what's wrong with me. I have begun to take up to 2 naps a day, even though I already sleep 9-11 hours a night. All I know is that something isn't right with me, and no one knows why.

If you're having a lot of trouble but youv'e seen only one doctor and no specialists, see somene new! I don't think that your doctor knows what she's doing, to be honest, and it would help. What do you think?

Wow, I can't believe this, I have the EXACT same problem. I'm about the same age and for a long time I feel nauseas every single evening! I've had blood work done and medicines that really don't help and I only actually throw up occassionally. I felt like it might be stress but even when I quit my job and had almost none it didn't really help. The only thing I can think is maybe my birth control pills have made it worse but it was happening before that too.. if you figure anything out let me know!

I have actually been having the same exact problems, it mostly occurs around the holidays and when i am really stressed out but sometimes for no reason it will happen at night or in the morning or durning the day. People are most prone to this when they have had anxiety or panic attacks and even agraphobia. When you get nervous you have what people call a "nervous stomach" so your more prone to feeling sick, and also when you get nervous you immediantly dial into your stomach and you "feel" sick, but your not , you just get nausous but you dont throw up.. your basically makeing your self feel sick sometimes. the best things you can do to fix this is basically what the one person said, exercise, meditaion, cognitive behavior thereapy, see a thyrapist, get out and do what you need to do. I know its not easy because i am also going threw it and right now, its not going well because i fell ofcourse but i was doing really good for quite a while. so just try it and hopefully it will help.

I'm 19 this year and also suffering from the same problem. It started a few days ago and like I constantly feel like throwing up, yet I'm hungry. I can have 2 mouthfuls of noodles and feel like throwing up. The smell of food is almost too much to bear.

I hope someone had his/her problem solved! It's terrible to feel like throwing up all the time!! :-(
I shall head to the doctors tomorrow and hopefully get it cured. But judging frm the replies, it seems like an illness which can't be cured.

I'm 19 and I have the same issue. It started about a year ago. Within 3 months I lost 15 pounds due to nausea...i was not able to eat pretty much all day. Maybe one full meal. The doctors have told me that being so young I shouldn't worry about the weight loss (which is BS to me .. who just randomly drops 15-20 pounds?) They tell me to take dramamine for the sickness (doesn't work). But I HAVE FOUND A CURE!!! Marijuana. I am in the process of getting my card to become a patient. It helps my appetite, makes me feel NOT sick, takes away the dizzy spells and the pain and stress from the discomfort. All the medicines I've tried haven't worked and the doctors have nothing to tell me. SO i did my own research and am now self-medicating with an all natural medicine.

Hi, I am 18 years old and it seems like i am on the same lines of you girls. I have been feeling nauseous every day for three years now. First my doctor thought it was just my birth control making me feel sick so we switched it three or four times and nothing seemed to help. Now I am off birth control and i still have been feeling nauseous every day. It got so bad that i pretty well didnt eat for two weeks because i felt sick all the time to the point where i thought i was gunna throw up, and if i did eat then i would sometimes actually throw up or then just feel worse than what i did when i didnt eat. I have tried talking to my doctor and he has no idea what is wrong. It is really annoying having to deal with the feeling like you are going to throw up every day. I hope you guys find a reason, because it would be a huge help to me. thanks :-)

Wow I am so relieved that i am not the only one who feels like this because this has been really hard for me as well!

Mine started when i was 19... i got really drunk one night and then the next morning i was SOOO sick. naturally i just thought i was hung over and had just drank way to much! but then after 3 days of feeling really sick i went to the walk in clinic.. he told me oh you must just have a virus. so i went home and assumed i had a virus i didn't eat anything for about two weeks and i too lost about 15 pounds and i was still feeling sick. but then it kinda went away for a little bit mind you i still did not feel like myself but i didn't feel nauseous all the time. then about 2 months ago it started really bad i have been nauseous, tired, dizzy, for the last two months and no one can tell me anything. I was sent for blood work and i am waiting on that right now.. but by the sounds of it... its not really going to matter because for all of you nothing happened! but it is really horrible going through everyday feeling like this i have taken alot of time of work because of this and i think they are starting to think im lying about being sick because no one gets how this feels. and yes i find marijuana helps me too!!!! That is the only time i can eat anything and feel some what normal! but i dont want to become reliant on it! but that is the only thing that makes me feel good.

Hi i am 20 and have been dealing with this c**p since i was 9, my doctors never took it seriously, they ran a few tests and said i was fine and now that i have more determination than ever to find out whats really wrong with me i have no medical insurance. So yes i can go on to tell you i am sick every morning, i have abnormally high stress levels and have diarrhea almost everyday; but all my symptoms will only sound like an echo in the room. What i can say is marijuana is indeed my answer it has been the only thing that i could actually rely on to take my nausea away, make me not feel like hurling when i saw or smelt food but actually perhaps want to eat it, it helps every month when my body goes into total shutdown from a visit from Aunt Flo , it helped me during panic attacks which would usually leave me feeling more drained and nauseous than ever, and finally my stress, which if you can imagine my husband works on a fishing boat in Alaska for a month (very dangerous) I feel more sick in the month that he is gone than throughout the whole year. Stress has a big impact on it but i can feel it in my body that there is something deeper affecting me. Unfortunately for now i am stuck at a brick wall and the answer i know is on the other side i am just stuck on this pain staking side of the wall with my weed and my husband the only two things i can depend upon to make me feel normal.
Good luck to everyone!
And hey give marijuana a chance its helped me tremendously.

Wow I'm also 19 and I have the same exact problem. I started having problems last year and since then I get nauseous or light headed or will get stomach aches at least once a day. There are times when I'll be starving, take two bites of something and completely lose my apetite and feel like throwing up. I have also been getting extremely tired lately. I haven't gone to a doctor for the nausea but I did for the stomach pains but the medicine he gave me made me even more nauseous. In the past week though I have been getting nauseous for hours at a time. I'll feel like throwing up and my stomach will be extremely upset and bloated but nothing happens. I also take BC but I was getting nauseous before it, .... From what I can see though, apparently doctors don't really know what's going on with this. :/

Well i'm 19 years old and my sickness has been goin on for a month nw n i dont like it at all :'(. I thought i was pregnant bt i started my period so im ok i guess bt i think my sickness comes from stress tho...it feels like i have to throw up bt i dont n i have headaches......whats wrong with us girls!!!!!!!!! lol

wow thank god im not the only one who feels like this all the time, im in the same boat as you girls. im 17 and i started feeling like this a couple months ago everything i would eat would make me feel nauseated even if it was one bite so i stopped and hardly ever ate and it made me lose about 10 pounds im recently gaining it back, my mom says its acid reflux cause i get heartburn and pain under my ribs and cant breathe alot, yes i also get terrible anxiety and stress. my mom says its because of them reasons, but im getting tired of it. every night i get like side pains anxiety and feel nauseated and i hate it with a passion, im a hypochondriact now thanks to it
:-( and its not fair, i try and be healthy and pray, but have no progress. us girls are cursed -.- if anyone can help me please do! or if you need to talk to someone about it, im here :-) thanks