Hi, I feel nauseous all the time. I feel like I’m going to throw up, and sometimes I have diarrhea. This condition lasts for a week, and I don’t know what caused it.

Hi, I have experienced the same thing. I was feeling nauseous all the time for a week or two. I was throwing up every day, and it was terrible. I thought it was a stomach virus, because my husband had it little before this happened. All the time I treated a stomach virus, but I kept feeling nauseous all the time. In all that mess, I didn’t even notice that I was 9 days late. When I finally realized what was happening, I went to gynecologist and after some tests she confirmed my suspicions. You should go to doctor, there could be many reasons that you feel nauseous all the time.

So I read some stuff...and people have written that they have been nautious for a week or so....As I have asked many question, tried to do as much research as the internet allows...everything comes up the same...but no real answers. I have been nautious for 8 MONTHS!!! I have quit drinking alcohol, coffee, and energy drinks. Sometimes sugar makes me nautious, waking up too early makes me nautious, doing too much physical activity makes me nautious sometimes. So yeah...I have an issue. A BIG ONE!! What the heck is wrong with me...I've been told its nothing physical. I cant go to a doctor because I have no medical insurance. It was stopped at the most crucial time of trying to get answers. Ive been tested for cancer, ulcers, anemia, We've thought post traumatic stress disorder, gastric problems. Ive seen a blood specialist, and my white blood cells were really low, but came back up. They were up and down a couple of times. But after a while were normal again. Im one of those medical cases when I am told..."we just cant find anything wrong with you!" I just dont want to be one of those stories where I go to a doctor look ok physically, but feel like c**p randomly, then the docs say...you dont have anything...then I get terribly ill from cancer or something...and the docs will be saying oh we missed that. hmmm...scary situation. I just dont see why after 8 MONTHS, and a different life...why my stress disorder (which I have been calling it) is still around. Let me tell you one thing..I am now a firm believer that STRESS??? .....is a serious killer. I stressed out for over a year and a half over my husband cheating, and messing around, and keeping me in another state putting our relationship on hold for a long time, now I guess I am paying for it physically. I lost around 25 lbs. I weighed in at 123 a couple weeks ago, and in March of 07' I weighed 148. Im 5'5 1/2" and I lost most the weight in a few months. Over the past year, its been a pund here or there...due to the nausea, and not always being able to eat. Other than that I can still eat like crazy and I seem to be losing weight. hmm?!?!? Mind blowing....what the heck??
:-(

you should get tested for celiacs disease, it causes mal nutrition and weight loss because it doesn't allow your body to absorb the nutrients you consume, and the symptoms are different in every body. it's a gastrointestinal disease. it can be tested for with a blood test and if that comes back positive they'll do a biopsy.

yea...feel nauseous alot to and i dont know why. it goes away and comes back. i wish i knew wat was wrong with me! im getting so tired of this. ive been going threw this a long time! i cnt afford or well my mom cant afford to take me to the doctors. like wright now im hungry but i feel nauseous. i just want it to go away and stay away. this is pain to me and i hate it. i think if i remember something like this happened to me a year ago but its getting worse now my legs and body shake but b 4 that it was just my legs but now its my whole body and it will not stop for a good while. so if anyone can give me advice to as wat it might b ill be highly glad. thanks.

It might possibly be your gallbladder. You may have gallstones. You may want to look up NUCCA chiropractic. This specific type of chiropractic care helps with a huge variety of different things. Check it out at www.nucca.org or www.erinelster.com. The NUCCA has helped me a lot. Hope you are feeling better soon.

i've had the same problem as Silverbabe1686. i have been feeling nauseous, it feels like motion sickness randomly throughout the day and if i wake up too early or just when i wake up. i have manic depression and anxiety disorder but do not like to take medication as i get so many side effects. i went to the hospital one day it got so bad and they told me i had chronic nausea. they gave me medication to take away the nausea but i got really bad side effects so i can not take the medication. i feel nauseous about 4-5 times a day and it lasts for around 20 minutes to an hour a time. i've been feeling like this for around a year. no one knows whats wrong and having bad anxiety and depression i cant make myself go to the doctor or fix it. it takes so much to get up in the morning when you feel sick, every morning, every day. i just want to know whats wrong.

I've had the same problem. I wasn't throwing up, but it's hard to eat sometimes and your stomach feels like you just got off a roller coaster. You might have a problem with lactose-maybe slow down on your dairy intake? That's just a shot in the dark, but that might be part of the problem. You can also try things like peppermint tea-that tends to help me.

I have been going through the same thing. This has happened to me before years ago and went away after 4 months, I think its because I was stressed out at my previous job, but now I am not even stressed!!! I have been feeling nauseous for the past couple of weeks. I feel like I am going to vomit no matter what time of the day it is. It is the month of Ramadan so I have been fasting on and off because of me feeling nauseous. Whenever I workout I feel very nauseous so I would have to stop my whole workout. I went to see a doctor and they did blood work and said nothing is wrong with me and the only thing he said was ''I have swollen thyroid''. There are some days where I would have diarrhea (which I have mentioned to the doctor). He told me to eat bland food. He prescribed me medication; Protonix and Ondansetron (substituted for Zofran). The nausea keeps coming back even if I take the medication.

Have you been back to the doctor since? It sounds to me like the treatment wasn't aeffective and you should be put on something else. Have you asked about that?

I had a similar situation, and was told to first stop with the caffeine, drink more water. Also cut down of the saucy and starchy food. I wasw also prescribed Zanac (which is also over the counter) Zantac. So maybe try that for a month and see how if it helps. It helped me alot.

could be diabetes?

Hyperthyroidism
shakiness swollen thyroid dizziness loss of weight lack of concentration nausea

check it out at doctor

i have the same thing. they told me that my glucose was low, tested me for mono, hpylori, and pregnancy. all of which came back negative. after that, they perscribed me an anti-nausea med and an antibiotic, neither of which wored. now i'm taking activated charcol tablets, which you can pick up at any health food store, and they seem to be working.

I just broke up with my boyfriend and now ive been feeling really sick. Its been about two weeks. Im not throwing up but it feels like I need to. I dont know how to make it go away and its really bothering me. Help?