Me and my girlfriend do not have sex. However, I finger her as she gives me a hand job. I never touch myself before or during having my hand near her. We are very careful. Like she cups my penis with her hand during ejaculation. Or I pull my shorts up to catch the cum. The closest my penis gets to her privates is her thigh on the other side. She is like a day late on her period. She's freaking out because it's late. She's afraid maybe sometime during one of our fun Times some of my cum might have come in contact with her. She is also abnormally stressed because I will be gone to the beach for a week. I've read that stress can delay a period. Anybody have any thoughts?

She is most likely not pregnant. She is probably delaying her period by stressing. I wouldn't worry too much but if she wants peace of mind get her a pregnancy test. In the future be careful. Best of luck.