hey. i am worried because my gf and i want a baby but at the same time we dont. but i accidently ejaculated in her completely and now 4 days later she started her period. is it possible she could still be pregnant or get pregnant??

Hi Guest,

With almost 100% certainty I can say she WILL NOT get pregnant.

1.  She is very unlikely to get pregnant having sex within about 9-10 days of her period due date.

2.  She's having her period.  During her period the lining of her uterus is shed.  She can not host a fetus right now.  It's also "cleaning" it out and any of your sperm with it.

Hope it helps.

Yes it did a little bit but I'm still concerned about the mood swings

4 days is also early for any symptoms.

So in other words it could be later then this time because we had a scare when we did want one a cup ole of weeks ago?

because her period schedule was almost two weeks late and she wasn't on any birth control.

When I read your post I assumed you meant you had sex and then 4 days later she had her period. In that case it is very unlikely for her to get pregnant.

If her period is irregular/late it's all a guess. We don't know when she's ovulating.

Wait two weeks from when you had sex and have her take a home test.

Ok. Thank you so much.

I have another question. She had her period after all that. But then after we had sex after that she is almost 2-1/2 weeks late and we took a home test. It said negative. And we are like 70-80% sure she is pregnant. How do we figure it out if she test failed us and she missed her period for almost 3 weeks. Or do we have to wait a little long to take the test? If any of that makes sense. Sorry if I'm making things so complicated. :/