My gf gave me a hand job I came and got a lil bit on my hand wiped it off than started rubbing her through her shorts (no panties ) she got her period the next day can she be pregnant

She certainly is not pregnant yet; that takes several days.

But It was highly unlikely to have been a fertile day, and any sperm remaining on your hand woud have been unable to have got through her shorts. Sperm only swim, and so need fluid.

If there were any fluid on your hands, it would almost certainly have been absorbed by her shorts, and left any sperm stranded.

Also, somehow the sperm would have had to have swum through her shorts.

I hope this helps

I have another question you seem to know a lot

What is your question? I'll try and answer if I can.

If we was in the pool and I had my penis out on her but and rubbing it with my penis not touching her vagina but like an inch away and there was some pre come is it possible for her to be pregnant

Once again it all is a matter of sperm swimming into her vagina, and your details are limited.

1. "my penis not touching her vagina" - naked or clothed?
  2. "like an inch away" Her clitoris is probably at least an inch away from her vagina, and her anus is also, so if "I had my penis out on her butt", it must have been much further from her vagina.So where was it?
  3. "we was [were] in the pool" what pool? What chemicals were there in the water?

If her exposed vulva were open so that her labia no longer covered her vagina, and your pre-cum were only an inch away from her vagina, then there is the slight possibility of it getting into her vagina, but any chemicals would probably have killed any sperm.