I am seriously freaking out. My girlfriend has not gotten her period in about a week now. Before that we had some for play. She gave me a ha****b and a blow job. She managed to get me to come, but she quickly ran into the bathroom. She said that she wiped her hands off and her vagina off too. When she got out the bathroom I too went in and washed my hands. She came back and the next night I fingered her and she gave me another ha****b. I cummed but I managed to put my penis in my shorts before it happen. I used my left hand to touch my penis and wiped my hand off on my shorts. After about 6 minutes I used my right had to finger her. She was due to get her period around that time, but she didn't get it. We're both very very scared and stressed. I wonder could she be pregnant or is she having a delayed period because of stress? We seriously need to know!

it is possible but pregnancy signs like that are also indications of starting your period i would wait another week and then take a test

Are the possibilities high or very low. Even after cleaning? And she was supposed to get it like the next day, but it stopped. She only has a bit of nousea and she's tired, but I think she's just tried because she doesn't get much sleep at all.