Okay, so..  Long story short- me and my girlfriend made love the day after her period ended; this was the 5th of November.  She generally has a 30-31 day cycle, and actually got her period on the first of November.  I did not do anything inside of her as I recall.  I definitely didn't reach full ejaculation, but her ovulation date was calculated to be on the 17th, and she had ovulation cramps on the 15th.  (Ovulation was likely between the 15th and 19th, but we weren't absolutely positive), then we made love again on the 21st or 22nd.  I was wondering what the chances by calculation are, or if anyone could help me to figure out if she could be pregnant?  We didn't use protection, but I was exceptionally careful, and we were careful about the dates.  She's currently 3 days late for her normal menstrual period, but she's had cramp irregularities.  She's only been late one other time in our 10 months of dating- and she doesn't recall if she had any difference with cramps that time.  She has had off and on cramps, and mild ones.  She's had one or two severe, but has gone sudden lapses of hours without any, and it freaks us both out.  I just want to clear the air in understanding if anything has the chance to be wrong.  Thank you.

you should take a test. you can never know. you could have leaked precum which contains sperm.

The problem is, we had sex so long after what had to be close enough to her ovulation date. We're only wondering why she's had so few cramps, and hasn't had her period. We're going on 4 full days late starting tomorrow, if not counting the morning she first missed.. The only chance I think my precum could have had sperm in it was not urinating very much before having sex on the 21st; though, this is in believing she had to ovulate by the 17th at the latest, actually. Could a delayed period also mean delayed cramping? She's cramping, but they're gradually getting worse; they've been far apart, though, getting closer together today. I don't know if this means that a late period means late premenstrual cramping and symptoms as well, or not. She usually has a few bad cramps the day or two before she has her period, and this type from 5 to 7 days prior to her period.