So I suspected that I might be pregnant. I forgot to take two of my birth control pills amd had sex. The condom broke. And ever since then I have been having sore breast. Its on and off throughout the day. Or usually feel sore if I touch them. Feeling full in my stomach. Constantly eating. I finished half a box of bagel bites in one day . Normally I eat about 8. So huge increase in appetite. I had a sick stomach last week Saturday . Everything I ate that day upset my stomach and I'd have to use the bathroom everytime after I ate. I also had a large increase in discharge. Could that have been due to having Sex ?? Also the night before my period comes I usually have cramps. I had absolutely no cramps. Then the morning my period was due I had discharge all day and very dull cramps . Which I thought was a sign that my period would come . Every time I ran to the bathroom to see there was just more discharge. Then the next day I think my period came. It was a bright red . But clear. It wasn't enough to soak through the pad. And it started to get darker through the day. Then the next day it stopped. And when I wiped I would have pink streaks, discharge or it would be brown. So my "period" only lasted a day . Later that day I kept feeling little pokes in my lower left side . Around the area where I think not completely sure . But where my ovaries should be. I took a pregnancy test but it messed up . Now all of a sudden all the signs are completely gone . Can anyone help confirm if I am pregnant . I don't want to wait until my next period to find out.

I've also noticed that I have acne. And I never get acne. If I am pregnant I would assume I'm five weeks if I've counted correctly. I'm just scared could anyone please help me.

Take a home test SlimaGirl. There is a possibility.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.