I am 21 years old and I get erections on any occasion or could if I wanted too. I started masturbating in 7th grade when I was about 13 and all of 7th grade I had to wear a hoodie jacket so that when I got my erection I could hide it. It happened everyday all the time. Its pretty much been about the same since then. When driving my car, erection. Sitting in class, erection. Walking to the store, erection. Walking anywhere, erection. Its hard to even give a girl a hug goodbye because I will most likely have an erection and it turns into an awkward hug or side hug that just gets embarrassing. I'll get an erection watching a movie with a girl, holding hands, sometimes talking or looking. I know this is definitely not 100% normal or even 25% but I just wanted to know if there was a reason for this. Like some scientific reason for this like maybe about my blood flow that is different from other people or if its things I eat. Also would there be anyway to control this or am I going to have to walk around school campus and downtown and other places with a raging erection? 

Let me know if more information is needed.

im a 15 year old girl, but my boyfriend has the exact same problem. no idea why though. maybe its just your hormones playing up. when i started mt periods i used to come on in the stupidest of times. sometime i would come on after 2 weeks, and sometime not until 6 weeks. Its maybe because you have a very high amount of testosterone in your body. sorry if im not helping, but thats the best i can do :)

I say Hormones happens to us all,Sometimes it can be nice othertimes you wish it wouldn't be happening right now and you try to run away untill it goes down,At 34 i still get them popping up at times when i think just stay down,I think as you get older it starts getting less but also as you get older its a thing you dont take much notice it happens and you caryy on what ever you are doing.

How did he confront you about his problum because frankly I'm too shy to tell her that I have a problum and I hate it when just a simple hug or kiss I will get a erection and I don't know why...

Don't sweat about it. Im 17 and my boyfriend is 19 if I kiss him he gets a boner. when you have that strong of a blood flow towards your penis it works both ways. Its great because most guys that get an erection that quick can last forever while intercourse, but when its not used for intimacy it sucks!! We were at a family gathering and I sneeked 1 min with him and we kissed a bit and he had a full hard. it sucks cause he went hidding for almost the whole party. I hope he grows out of it. maybe you will too. (: hang in there. If theres anything I can say to help. Is jackoff ALOT it helps.:-|

I hope you are doing that for him. When I was 19 my gf was also 17 and she couldn't keep her hands off me. She had that thing out making it do it's thing as soon as she got in the car with me. She was the greatest girl I ever had.

I'm almost 35 and still get easily aroused. It's a big inconvenience at times but thank God you don't have the opposite problem.